Author Topic: Overstep tripping  (Read 1121 times)
Men of God

View Posts
View Gallery

jiachao.wei.71 chao_813975447 UChyTpXvlQ8ZCfBPP_lJjubg chao990613
Overstep tripping « on: July 13, 2019, 01:27:44 PM » Author: Men of God
我家最近总是发生越级跳闸问题!接错线,把中性线接到地线那,然后通电后瞬间跳闸,后来我出去后尝试把我家的电闸合上,结果刚合上之后,全楼跳闸!就是我想试一下我家接地现在是不是正常了,之前听说相线和地线之间接个灯泡亮,然后跳闸,就说明有效,然后我家门口跳闸了,就把灯泡的电线拔了,之后出去送电,结果整栋楼跳闸!之前也发生过这样的问题,请问为什么会这样?

My family has always had the problem of skipping trips recently! Connect the wrong line, connect the neutral line to the ground line, and then trip instantly after power on. Later I went out and tried to close my home's electric switch. As a result, the whole building tripped just after closing. I want to try my home grounding is not normal now. I heard before that a light bulb is connected between the phase line and the ground line, and then tripped, which means it is effective. Then I tripped at my door, pulled out the light bulb's wire, and then went out to send electricity, resulting in the whole building tripping! This has happened before. Why is it so?

我不会英文,所以我用中文,请你们用翻译网站翻译我打的字!

I can't in English, so I in Chinese, please use the translation website to translate my words!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies