Author Topic: GE Open Bottom NEMA Globe Assembly New Old Style On Ebay  (Read 140 times)
GE101R

View Gallery

GE Open Bottom NEMA Globe Assembly New Old Style On Ebay « on: August 23, 2019, 05:10:38 AM » Author: GE101R
These will be no more soon. If you want a good looking old style assembly with a removable clamp band and a GE Lexan refractor, here it is. I bought two of these and they match the 60's hood's for style perfectly except for the reflector clamps.
WestinghouseCeramalux

View Gallery

Vintage HID Lamp & Luminaire Collector

Re: GE Open Bottom NEMA Globe Assembly New Old Style On Ebay « Reply #1 on: August 23, 2019, 02:45:11 PM » Author: WestinghouseCeramalux
I just recieved some of these. They're excellent! Thinking of buying more!

Your mission - should you choose to except it - is to save unique and rare HID lighting before it's all scrapped.

GE101R

View Gallery

Re: GE Open Bottom NEMA Globe Assembly New Old Style On Ebay « Reply #2 on: August 23, 2019, 04:31:48 PM » Author: GE101R
I just recieved some of these. They're excellent! Thinking of buying more!
I saw where somebody bought two recently and I guess that was you. These are fantastic and I did not know GE was making these anymore. The Lexan plastic is tough and I am thinking of trying a glass GE refractor from the 60's and see if the clamp band works with it. (When I can find it).
takemorepills

View Gallery

Re: GE Open Bottom NEMA Globe Assembly New Old Style On Ebay « Reply #3 on: August 25, 2019, 07:35:27 PM » Author: takemorepills
link?
WestinghouseCeramalux

View Gallery

Vintage HID Lamp & Luminaire Collector

Re: GE Open Bottom NEMA Globe Assembly New Old Style On Ebay « Reply #4 on: August 25, 2019, 10:20:01 PM » Author: WestinghouseCeramalux
link?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Street-Yard-Light-SA-V5LL008-Type-SA-Reflector-High-Collar-Open-Bottom-Type-V/192994724969

Your mission - should you choose to except it - is to save unique and rare HID lighting before it's all scrapped.

Print 
© 2005-2019 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines