Author Topic: Severe weather never sleeps!  (Read 13128 times)
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery
Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Spring is here! « Reply #150 on: April 05, 2020, 12:18:17 AM » Author: dor123
@Dor123, hahaha... that's a crazy amount of haze. You know it's crazy when the sun almost looks like the moon, and
you can look at the sun directly with ease.
Over here we got hit with storms this weekend but it was left over storms from when they had severe weather out west
in Stlouis, Illinois, etc. Those storms reached us and weakened significantly. Spring is making a come back though,
most days. Not today though. Only 47 degrees.
This is nothing to the amount of haze we had at 3.12.2020: https://www.lighting-gallery.net/index.php?topic=7216.msg72245#msg72245

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the European date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 230-240V, 50hz country.

Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: Spring is here! « Reply #151 on: April 05, 2020, 08:54:13 AM » Author: Cole D.
This morning I awoke to overcast skies. There was also a light drizzle of rain on roof, but just for a moment. Since there nowhere to go, it made a good morning to sleep in.  :love: :cat:

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

LONG LIVE VINTAGE!!!

Re: Spring is here! « Reply #152 on: July 07, 2020, 06:17:19 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
A few weeks ago we had a heat wave and the week after that, I went to visit my grandparents and the week was just rainy and dreary...of course! Now we’re back to the heat wave!

Vintage will always win over modern!

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

LONG LIVE VINTAGE!!!

Re: Spring is here! « Reply #153 on: July 11, 2020, 03:13:19 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Apparently lightning struck a pole in Laconia today 2 wires were down when we drove by, power was out for a few hours! Police were directing traffic away from the scene and since the lights were out.

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

LONG LIVE VINTAGE!!!

Re: Spring is here! « Reply #154 on: August 03, 2020, 08:52:48 AM » Author: CreeRSW207
Anyone who is in the path of this hurricane please take in your fixtures to keep them safe! Stay safe everyone.

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

LONG LIVE VINTAGE!!!

Re: Severe weather never sleeps! « Reply #155 on: October 04, 2020, 08:43:23 AM » Author: CreeRSW207
Bright and sunny today, small Chance of rain.

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery
Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Severe weather never sleeps! « Reply #156 on: October 09, 2020, 04:31:15 AM » Author: dor123
We have a giant heat wave with 36*C (96.8*F) and 10% humidity in Haifa, and all of Haifa smells smoke because of fires outside:
Google Translate article (Original Hebrew article) .
« Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 05:42:29 AM by dor123 » Logged

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the European date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 230-240V, 50hz country.

HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

Westinghouse Lifeguard H38JA-100-DX BT-25!

Re: Severe weather never sleeps! « Reply #157 on: October 09, 2020, 09:15:05 AM » Author: HPS_250
We have a giant heat wave with 36*C (96.8*F) and 10% humidity in Haifa, and all of Haifa smells smoke because of fires outside:
Google Translate article (Original Hebrew article) .

Similar situation as much of California, as there are many large wildfires throughout the state. No smoke near me right now, but there was yesterday.

I like all kinds of lighting and electrical, except LED.
- Vintage and rare lamp collector
- HID and incandescent lamp collector
Power company: SCE (Southern California Edison) 120V, 60HZ
Incandescent, fluorescent, and HID lamps forever!
Proudly suffering from Westinghouse Lifeguard disease!

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Severe weather never sleeps! « Reply #158 on: October 09, 2020, 02:15:21 PM » Author: suzukir122
It's concerning how there's a lot of fires going on throughout parts of the world. No severe weather here,
but the smoke from fires out west are currently making our skies here in Ohio appear cloudy.

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

Fluorescent05

View Posts
View Gallery

Zack

Re: Severe weather never sleeps! « Reply #159 on: October 09, 2020, 02:34:43 PM » Author: Fluorescent05
It's concerning how there's a lot of fires going on throughout parts of the world. No severe weather here,
but the smoke from fires out west are currently making our skies here in Ohio appear cloudy.
Back in September, that happened here.

I can't pretend a stranger is a long awaited friend. -Neal Peart

Print 
© 2005-2020 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines