Author Topic: To All Members Waiting on Shipping Quotes :  (Read 1524 times)
wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

To All Members Waiting on Shipping Quotes : « on: May 28, 2021, 09:12:41 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 To all of you who are waiting on shipping quotes from me : Between My job trying to kill me and just being plain TIRED and burned out !!! , I have not got around to getting any quotes. I know that some of you have been waiting for well over a month... SORRY !!!  :-[

I'm trying to get myself back in gear and will get the items packed up and quotes sent out . I'll notify those involved individually by PM as I actually get the quotes. 

SORRY for the delays !!  :-[

Thanks for being patient !!!!

Wide-Lite 1000

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: To All Members Waiting on Shipping Quotes : « Reply #1 on: May 29, 2021, 09:42:07 AM » Author: Rommie
We know what it's like Tim, don't worry about it. To be honest, I've forgotten whether you're due to send us anything at all (if not, then please do anyway  :lol:)

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: To All Members Waiting on Shipping Quotes : « Reply #2 on: May 30, 2021, 03:17:14 AM » Author: wide-lite 1000
There indeed are some lamps in the pile with your name on them !

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: To All Members Waiting on Shipping Quotes : « Reply #3 on: May 30, 2021, 11:50:02 AM » Author: Rommie
There indeed are some lamps in the pile with your name on them !
That's good to hear  8)

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Desultory13
Re: To All Members Waiting on Shipping Quotes : « Reply #4 on: June 01, 2021, 09:38:42 PM » Author: Desultory13
Don't worry Tim, I understand I just hope that you're feeling better.

I'm currently sidelined with a severe state of depression myself.
Definitely had to take time away from here.

BTW those lights that you install on ambulances, well having the displeasure of one pulling up to my apartment at night all I can say is THEY WORK!!
wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: To All Members Waiting on Shipping Quotes : « Reply #5 on: June 02, 2021, 12:19:41 AM » Author: wide-lite 1000
I just sent you a PM !! Is everyone OK ?? Some ambulance runs are false alarms and some can be serious . I haven't been online much lately as I just haven't felt great and a couple of time I just snooped around without logging in and didn't really see much worth commenting on .

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: To All Members Waiting on Shipping Quotes : « Reply #6 on: June 02, 2021, 12:40:47 AM » Author: LightsoftheWest
I'm currently sidelined with a severe state of depression myself.
Definitely had to take time away from here.
Well, I hope you feel better. :)

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

Desultory13
Re: To All Members Waiting on Shipping Quotes : « Reply #7 on: June 02, 2021, 12:42:35 AM » Author: Desultory13
I just sent you a PM !! Is everyone OK ?? Some ambulance runs are false alarms and some can be serious . I haven't been online much lately as I just haven't felt great and a couple of time I just snooped around without logging in and didn't really see much worth commenting on .
Hope you're feeling better and I responded to the PM.
Unfortunately this ambulance run was real but given time I'll come around.
Desultory13
Re: To All Members Waiting on Shipping Quotes : « Reply #8 on: June 02, 2021, 01:33:11 AM » Author: Desultory13
Thank you my friend! :bulbman:
Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: To All Members Waiting on Shipping Quotes : « Reply #9 on: June 02, 2021, 08:26:19 AM » Author: Bulbman256

Same, we all go through tough **** now and then in our lives, but it will get better friend. :)

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies