Author Topic: Email notifications  (Read 1538 times)
sox35
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Mainly the electrical side of things

Re: Email notifications « Reply #30 on: December 09, 2020, 01:44:56 PM » Author: sox35
I'm overwhelmed with these comments email notification.  I rarely check my personal email messages.
How do you know if someone's emailed you then..?  ???

Ria in Aberdeen
It'll be all right in the end, and if it isn't all right, it isn't the end :love:

Administrator, UK and European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch
:love:

rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Email notifications « Reply #31 on: December 09, 2020, 02:26:20 PM » Author: rjluna2
Do you mean the personal message here?  I get that as well and that notification I kept it checked :)

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

Patrick
Webmaster

View Posts
View Gallery

LightingGallery
Re: Email notifications « Reply #32 on: January 02, 2021, 10:02:25 PM » Author: Patrick
This is hopefully fixed now, for any new pictures you upload.  There was a spot where it was using creation time in seconds as part of the query to get the picture ID used to set the initial notification subscription.  The trouble was, it was re-calculating the time so the second might have rolled over in the interim.  If this happened, you wouldn't get subscribed.  I've changed it to use the exact same creation time value, and assuming this was in fact the issue, it shouldn't be a problem going forward.

Patrick C., Administrator
Lighting-Gallery.net

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

zzz

GoL ATL
Re: Email notifications « Reply #33 on: January 03, 2021, 12:12:53 AM » Author: xmaslightguy
Thanks for (hopefully) fixing that one Patrick..

Forget the lights..just give me a good lightning storm & tornado to go watch...

Print 
© 2005-2021 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines