Author Topic: What lights have you (deliberately) changed to LEDs?  (Read 8283 times)
RyanF40T12
Guest
Re: What lights have you (deliberately) changed to LEDs? « Reply #15 on: December 06, 2015, 03:36:06 PM » Author: RyanF40T12
I have also purchased some nice LED fixtures for the front patio and driveway.  I really like them.
http://costcocouple.com/altair-outdoor-led-lantern/
 

For flood lights, I have retrofitted some using these:


While for some other fixtures I have purchased these:


For testing, I picked up one of these and so far so good out in the garage above my work bench.


Logged
funkybulb
Member
*****
Offline

Gender: Male
View Posts
View Gallery


Re: What lights have you (deliberately) changed to LEDs? « Reply #16 on: December 06, 2015, 03:47:43 PM » Author: funkybulb
I have old jelly jar incandescent lighting on  my front porch that have Osram Led.  And. I am converting a 2 lamp 2 foot strip light to LED tube with a inverter board inside so i can have light source for power outage.
Logged

No LED gadgets, spins too slowly.  Gotta  love preheat and MV. let the lights keep my meter spinning.

Lumex120
Member
*****
Offline

Gender: Female
View Posts
View Gallery
/X rated


UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
WWW
Re: What lights have you (deliberately) changed to LEDs? « Reply #17 on: December 07, 2015, 03:26:38 PM » Author: Lumex120
A Philips 14W '100W equivalent' LED lamp in a converted LoA bucket light in front of the garage as an in service torture test and 3 different LED lights as laying stimulation lights in the chicken houses that are also serving as reliability test subjects.
Do you own chickens?
Logged
tolivac
Member
*****
Offline

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What lights have you (deliberately) changed to LEDs? « Reply #18 on: December 08, 2015, 01:09:28 AM » Author: tolivac
Still waiting for my CFL bulbs to burn out-then replace with LED bulbs.Bathrooms and ceiling fans.The kitchen flourscent will stay.Have MANY portable LED lights.Still the HID portables put out more light and have further throw.
Logged
Print 
© 2005-2026 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies