Author Topic: Tesla catalogues  (Read 2341 times)
Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Tesla catalogues « on: November 14, 2020, 03:39:53 PM » Author: Jovan
Hello to everyone.I got nice catalogues from former Tesla worker with my 9 tubes,which are posted on my profile.Catalogues are looking good and they are 100% original.Smallest one says "40 years of Tesla" and was published on 25th.October 1971.
magslight

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Tesla catalogues « Reply #1 on: November 14, 2020, 03:45:08 PM » Author: magslight
Nice collection!  :bulbman:
Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Tesla catalogues « Reply #2 on: November 14, 2020, 04:32:57 PM » Author: Jovan
Nice collection!  :bulbman:
Thanks.I'm quite happy to have these pieces of history.
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: Tesla catalogues « Reply #3 on: November 15, 2020, 12:41:31 AM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
I would love to see pdf versions of these catalogs so that anyone visiting lighting gallery can see the lamp part numbers.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Tesla catalogues « Reply #4 on: November 15, 2020, 12:30:30 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
I would love to see pdf versions of these catalogs so that anyone visiting lighting gallery can see the lamp part numbers.
That would have to be done by the person who has the copyright to upload them. :police:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Tesla catalogues « Reply #5 on: November 15, 2020, 01:55:59 PM » Author: Jovan
That would have to be done by the person who has the copyright to upload them. :police:
I will try to upload them,and You would be able to download them
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Tesla catalogues « Reply #6 on: November 15, 2020, 01:57:21 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Jovan, only upload them if you have permission from the copyright holder to do so.

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery
220V AC 50Hz, NTSC

GoL UCOUT2noI2R__jgPSJUjGRtA
Re: Tesla catalogues « Reply #7 on: November 15, 2020, 02:01:56 PM » Author: Binarix128
If the copyright holders manages to know by those crawlers that you uploaded their stuff here there will be trouble.  @-@
Max

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Tesla catalogues « Reply #8 on: November 15, 2020, 02:29:59 PM » Author: Max
Jovan, only upload them if you have permission from the copyright holder to do so.
Tesla is history now, so there's no problem with copyrights and with uploading/downloading PDFs of their catalogs...

Jovan - I'm really looking forward to seeing these historical documents, I have many Tesla lamps in my collection but too few catalogs. It won't hurt to finally see some published data :D and thanks for the effort!
Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Tesla catalogues « Reply #9 on: November 16, 2020, 04:22:34 PM » Author: Jovan
Tesla is history now, so there's no problem with copyrights and with uploading/downloading PDFs of their catalogs...

Jovan - I'm really looking forward to seeing these historical documents, I have many Tesla lamps in my collection but too few catalogs. It won't hurt to finally see some published data :D and thanks for the effort!
Factory is almost demolished,doucments are burned probably.I will try to save more catalogues from this factory.
Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Tesla catalogues « Reply #10 on: November 16, 2020, 04:24:08 PM » Author: Jovan

Do you have Tesla lamps from Yugoslavia or Czechoslovakia ?They have same brand name but they were different in endcaps,logo,color marking and internal construction isn't same.
James

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Tesla catalogues « Reply #11 on: December 09, 2020, 06:15:53 PM » Author: James
These look like marvellous documents, I also cannot wait to see the contents!  Am I correct to think that these are not from Tesla of Czechia, but instead from the related company in Serbia with its former factory at Pancevo?  Has that factory all gone now?  Last year when I was driving through Serbia I had wanted to visit because it looked like a great urbex site, but in the end did not have time.  Maybe I should have made more effort.  I have just one lamp from that plant, an incandescent candle of the 1960/70s, but even that has quite a different bulb and cap design than most similar lamps.
Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Tesla catalogues « Reply #12 on: December 09, 2020, 06:32:08 PM » Author: Jovan
These look like marvellous documents, I also cannot wait to see the contents!  Am I correct to think that these are not from Tesla of Czechia, but instead from the related company in Serbia with its former factory at Pancevo?  Has that factory all gone now?  Last year when I was driving through Serbia I had wanted to visit because it looked like a great urbex site, but in the end did not have time.  Maybe I should have made more effort.  I have just one lamp from that plant, an incandescent candle of the 1960/70s, but even that has quite a different bulb and cap design than most similar lamps.
Yes.Factory was in Pančevo and factory is destroyed as I heard:( I found that they have some documents left after bankrupt so maybe some catalogues are there.I will ask for permission to upload.Tesla from Serbia and Czechoslovakia are different.Send me picture of this bulb.Tesla bought machines from English factories and that is reason why T8 tubes have similar endcaps to GEC ones.Newer T8 have different endcaps ehich are similar to Osram T8 ones.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 06:36:51 PM by Jovan » Logged
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies