Author Topic: Anyone else collect traffic signals and signs?  (Read 771 times)
joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Anyone else collect traffic signals and signs? « on: November 15, 2020, 05:19:04 PM » Author: joseph_125
Does anyone else on here collect traffic signals and signs? You can see most of my signal collection here

Most of my signals are old incandescent ones that predate LEDs but I retrofitted one of my poly signals to use LED inserts like the ones used on the street.

I have a few illuminated signs in my LG gallery but I haven't posted any of my non illuminated ones.
takemorepills

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Anyone else collect traffic signals and signs? « Reply #1 on: November 15, 2020, 05:53:29 PM » Author: takemorepills
Well, you've already seen my modest traffic signal collection.

I actually worked on one part of it yesterday, re-arranged my CH DT 3 section from horizontal mount to typical vertical mount as I plan to hang it from the ceiling soon.

I too haven't posted any of my (2) non-illuminated signal signs. I have a very old one from the 1930's that says "SIGNAL AHEAD". Hand painted by City of Seattle employees sometime about 90 years ago.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies