Author Topic: Are Indal, Industria, and WRTL subsidiaries of the same company?  (Read 845 times)
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Are Indal, Industria, and WRTL subsidiaries of the same company? « on: December 01, 2020, 04:24:27 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
I am asking this question because I have noticed that these three British street lantern companies seem to manufacture the same model of street lantern such as the 2600 or the arc lanterns.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich, Coaster junkie!

Re: Are Indal, Industria, and WRTL subsidiaries of the same company? « Reply #1 on: December 04, 2020, 01:07:56 PM » Author: AngryHorse
Colin will know better, but I think the original company was IR, (Industria Rotterdam), but I have an Arc80 HPS lantern with the IR logo moulded into the canopy, but the box label it came in has got both Indal and Philips on it!

Current: UK 230V, 50Hz
Power provider: e.on energy
Street lighting in our town: Philips UniStreet LED (gen 1)
Longest serving LED in service at home, (hour count): Energetic mini clear globe: 54,050 hrs @ 10/2/24

Welcome to OBLIVION

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies