Author Topic: Is there anyone who is addicted to purchasing or firing up a certain light bulb?  (Read 1310 times)
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Is there anyone who is addicted to purchasing or firing up a certain light bulb? « on: December 02, 2020, 02:43:21 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
In my personal experience, I am seemingly addicted to purchasing Westinghouse Lifeguard A23 mercury vapor lamps and also 35w SOX lamps. I am also addicted to turning on my 60w SLI/H fixture because I enjoy watching the blink happy startup and ballast hum associated with it. Is anybody else addicted to buying a certain light bulb or addicted to turning on a certain light bulb every day?

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

Patrick
Webmaster

View Posts
View Gallery

LightingGallery
Re: Is there anyone who is addicted to purchasing or firing up a certain light bulb? « Reply #1 on: December 02, 2020, 08:42:50 PM » Author: Patrick
How did you end up with so many nested quotes?

Patrick C., Administrator
Lighting-Gallery.net

HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

Long live the HPS and SOX!

UCAjfrNb4v77ybEBBYqxZxiw
Re: Is there anyone who is addicted to purchasing or firing up a certain light bulb? « Reply #2 on: December 02, 2020, 08:51:31 PM » Author: HPS_250
How did you end up with so many nested quotes?

I’m not exactly sure, but I think I accidentally messed up some of the code separating the quote from my post. I’m going to delete the whole thing and try again.

I’ve always been interested in all kinds of lighting, mainly incandescent and HID, and especially all kinds of sodium lamps (HPS/LPS). I’ll tolerate LED but I’m not a fan of it.
I’m not proud to say that my city has Devolved to LED.

HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

Long live the HPS and SOX!

UCAjfrNb4v77ybEBBYqxZxiw
Re: Is there anyone who is addicted to purchasing or firing up a certain light bulb? « Reply #3 on: December 02, 2020, 08:52:58 PM » Author: HPS_250
I pretty much purchase any real Westinghouse HID lamps that I can find, no matter if they are clear, any coating, MV, HPS, or MH.

Update: My previous post glitched when adding a quote, so I deleted it and made a new one.

I’ve always been interested in all kinds of lighting, mainly incandescent and HID, and especially all kinds of sodium lamps (HPS/LPS). I’ll tolerate LED but I’m not a fan of it.
I’m not proud to say that my city has Devolved to LED.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies