Author Topic: I’m lucky to be alive and posting this right now...  (Read 2651 times)
xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: I’m lucky to be alive and posting this right now... « Reply #15 on: December 04, 2020, 03:20:16 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
Wow :o that's some scary sh...
Glad you are ok

Drunk...and turning off the headlights/no plates/trying to hit you, would lead me to believe it was probably stolen too.

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: I’m lucky to be alive and posting this right now... « Reply #16 on: December 04, 2020, 03:24:11 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Glad you are ok

Drunk...and turning off the headlights/no plates/trying to hit you, would lead me to believe it was probably stolen too.

Yeah, they might be able to connect the dots with a missing jeep of that description.

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: I’m lucky to be alive and posting this right now... « Reply #17 on: December 04, 2020, 03:29:27 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Yeah, they might be able to connect the dots with a missing jeep of that description.
But if it was stolen, finding the driver will be even harder... :wndr: :police:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

Long live the HPS and SOX!

UCAjfrNb4v77ybEBBYqxZxiw
Re: I’m lucky to be alive and posting this right now... « Reply #18 on: December 04, 2020, 04:28:19 PM » Author: HPS_250
Glad you are ok

Definitely scary...  :poof: And today, putting all of the pieces of evidence together, I’m starting to wonder if they purposely were trying to hit people. It’s probably less likely, but possible. It could very well be a stolen car.
But if it was stolen, finding the driver will be even harder... :wndr: :police:

Yes, unfortunately that would be harder. I still have not confirmed if the car was stolen or not, because I’m not sure if there is a way to find out.

I’ve always been interested in all kinds of lighting, mainly incandescent and HID, and especially all kinds of sodium lamps (HPS/LPS). I’ll tolerate LED but I’m not a fan of it.
I’m not proud to say that my city has Devolved to LED.

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: I’m lucky to be alive and posting this right now... « Reply #19 on: December 05, 2020, 12:19:25 AM » Author: joseph_125
Still I think it's probably a good idea to at least call it in and file a report. Who knows, maybe they pulled over a Jeep with the same description.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 12:22:32 AM by joseph_125 » Logged
Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: I’m lucky to be alive and posting this right now... « Reply #20 on: December 05, 2020, 01:23:14 AM » Author: Lumex120
Still I think it's probably a good idea to at least call it in and file a report. Who knows, maybe they pulled over a Jeep with the same description.
I second this. I had something similar to this happen to me a few years ago and the local PD was very happy that I called them to report it.

Unofficial LG Discord

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: I’m lucky to be alive and posting this right now... « Reply #21 on: December 05, 2020, 05:36:40 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
I'm in agreement as well, half the time the cops don't know about problems until they're reported. :police:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies