Author Topic: Do you have trial drivings licence  (Read 2371 times)
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Do you have trial drivings licence « Reply #15 on: December 21, 2020, 12:15:37 PM » Author: Rommie
It was over 20 years ago, but some things you just don't forget  :lol:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Do you have trial drivings licence « Reply #16 on: December 21, 2020, 12:21:32 PM » Author: Jovan
It was over 20 years ago, but some things you just don't forget  :lol:
Have you ever been driving big London buses and are they hard for driving ?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 12:23:38 PM by Jovan » Logged
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Do you have trial drivings licence « Reply #17 on: December 21, 2020, 12:26:28 PM » Author: Rommie
I drove this Routemaster once, but not in service. Most of the buses I drove were like the ones you can see here.

Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Do you have trial drivings licence « Reply #18 on: December 21, 2020, 12:27:43 PM » Author: Jovan
I drove this Routemaster once, but not in service. Most of the buses I drove were like the ones you can see here.
Nice buses.Is there too much traffic jams in your town ?
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Do you have trial drivings licence « Reply #19 on: December 21, 2020, 12:28:55 PM » Author: Rommie
It's not too bad here in Aberdeen, but when I drove professionally it was in Birmingham, which was very busy, so yes a lot of congestion  :-\

Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Do you have trial drivings licence « Reply #20 on: December 21, 2020, 12:31:15 PM » Author: Jovan
It's not too bad here in Aberdeen, but when I drove professionally it was in Birmingham, which was very busy, so yes a lot of congestion  :-\
It depends how town regulates public transport.People should use public transport or go with bike.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies