Author Topic: Trip to EMEC territory!  (Read 1207 times)
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Trip to EMEC territory! « on: December 20, 2020, 07:57:15 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Possibly summer of 2021 I will be taking a trip out to the Calais Maine area which is FULL of 60s Mercury Cobraheads and some mercs from the early 2000s. If I see any oldies lying around EMEC headquarters I will be attempting to get one as I will hopefully be in my grandfathers ford ranger. Anyway I hope you’re looking forward to seeing some vintage in a time of LED cuz I’ll be looking forward to this cool trip!

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: Trip to EMEC territory! « Reply #1 on: December 20, 2020, 10:16:15 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
I hope the lanterns are not thrown away before your trip.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Trip to EMEC territory! « Reply #2 on: December 21, 2020, 01:35:52 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
I hope the lanterns are not thrown away before your trip.
I hope they'll be a few lying around!

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Trip to EMEC territory! « Reply #3 on: December 22, 2020, 01:03:07 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Found this link about their poles and stuff on them, some old lights in some photos too!

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Trip to EMEC territory! « Reply #4 on: January 26, 2021, 07:46:59 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
I’m possibly going in late February.

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Trip to EMEC territory! « Reply #5 on: July 15, 2021, 01:33:54 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
UPDATE: I'm planning on heading up there on Sunday, don't know when I'll actually go to that area but it will be sometime this week. Hopefully they'll be some goodies out there! According to my grandfather, Old Town is all LED now.

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Trip to EMEC territory! « Reply #6 on: July 16, 2021, 12:31:51 AM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Are you gonna try to get the 1000w OV-50 from Blitzbiker ?

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Trip to EMEC territory! « Reply #7 on: July 16, 2021, 07:10:29 AM » Author: CreeRSW207
Are you gonna try to get the 1000w OV-50 from Blitzbiker ?
Probably not. I don't think I'll be able to get it and I'm sure my mom wouldn't want it in the house.

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Trip to EMEC territory! « Reply #8 on: July 17, 2021, 12:32:48 AM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Well , If he still has it I'll have to see if he'll save it until I can get up there  in the hopefully near future .

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies