Author Topic: Lets break a LG record!  (Read 11080 times)
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Lets break a LG record! « on: January 06, 2021, 07:31:08 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Let's see if we can break the LG record for most members online! The most members online was 38 on June 27, 2007. Let's see if we can get the most members online on January 10th around 10am Eastern Time.

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Lets break a LG record! « Reply #1 on: January 06, 2021, 07:39:29 PM » Author: CreeRSW207

I’ll log in at that time! I wasn’t even alive when the last record was set!
I was only 8 months and 2 days old!

HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

Long live the HPS and SOX!

UCAjfrNb4v77ybEBBYqxZxiw
Re: Lets break a LG record! « Reply #2 on: January 06, 2021, 10:48:45 PM » Author: HPS_250
I tried to press “reply with quote” and accidentally deleted my posts here.  :lol:

I’ve always been interested in all kinds of lighting, mainly incandescent and HID, and especially all kinds of sodium lamps (HPS/LPS). I’ll tolerate LED but I’m not a fan of it.
I’m not proud to say that my city has Devolved to LED.

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Lets break a LG record! « Reply #3 on: January 06, 2021, 11:04:41 PM » Author: Bulbman256
I was about a year and 5 months and 3 days old, but whos counting? :lol: Its almost my birthday again kinda weird thinkign tis been a year since covid stated up! @-@

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Lets break a LG record! « Reply #4 on: January 06, 2021, 11:06:08 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Let's see if we can break the LG record for most members online! The most members online was 38 on June 27, 2007. Let's see if we can get the most members online on January 10th around 10am Eastern Time.

I think we also broke a record of most commetns in one hours time with that one photo from Desultory with the dead incadecent lamp, we really had a good time in that one! :laugh: :mrg: ;D :lol: >:D Unfortunatly it seems to have been deleted. :'(

Desultory13
Re: Lets break a LG record! « Reply #5 on: January 06, 2021, 11:47:37 PM » Author: Desultory13
I think we also broke a record of most commetns in one hours time with that one photo from Desultory with the dead incadecent lamp, we really had a good time in that one! :laugh: :mrg: ;D :lol: >:D Unfortunatly it seems to have been deleted. :'(
OH I remember that one! It got deleted for 2 reasons, one of which was to maintain my friendship with Ria.
I can't say the other reason.
But count me in. I'll login at 10am on January 10th.
Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Lets break a LG record! « Reply #6 on: January 07, 2021, 12:10:10 AM » Author: Bulbman256
OH I remember that one! It got deleted for 2 reasons, one of which was to maintain my friendship with Ria.
I can't say the other reason.
But count me in. I'll login at 10am on January 10th.

Ahh. Frankly i have said a few too many slapworthy things that i am still questioning how i am still freinds with her. :lol: Had a great time in that thread, seems to have been something that was too good to last! ::) ;D
I hope she does not find out about the coat hanger wirenuts, she would really get me for that!
Will log in at the time, gonna go to bed as i have a final tomorrow and its rather too late right now. :mrg: :lol:

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Lets break a LG record! « Reply #7 on: January 09, 2021, 08:53:59 AM » Author: CreeRSW207
Tomorrow's the day!

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Lets break a LG record! « Reply #8 on: January 10, 2021, 09:09:33 AM » Author: CreeRSW207
10AM ET today!

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Lets break a LG record! « Reply #9 on: January 10, 2021, 09:54:41 AM » Author: Bulbman256
Everyone ready? ;D

Desultory13
Re: Lets break a LG record! « Reply #10 on: January 10, 2021, 10:04:25 AM » Author: Desultory13
It's 10:02 Eastern C'mon where is everybody!? :Railway_Light:
HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

Long live the HPS and SOX!

UCAjfrNb4v77ybEBBYqxZxiw
Re: Lets break a LG record! « Reply #11 on: January 10, 2021, 10:06:23 AM » Author: HPS_250
I’m here!

I’ve always been interested in all kinds of lighting, mainly incandescent and HID, and especially all kinds of sodium lamps (HPS/LPS). I’ll tolerate LED but I’m not a fan of it.
I’m not proud to say that my city has Devolved to LED.

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Lets break a LG record! « Reply #12 on: January 10, 2021, 10:53:02 AM » Author: CreeRSW207
We need more members! :mv:

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Lets break a LG record! « Reply #13 on: January 10, 2021, 12:39:39 PM » Author: Rommie
Well as usual I've been here half the day, so don't know where the rest of you are  :wndr:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Lets break a LG record! « Reply #14 on: January 10, 2021, 12:43:54 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Well as usual I've been here half the day, so don't know where the rest of you are  :wndr:
Right here! ;D

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies