Author Topic: I won’t be online here for a few days.  (Read 3568 times)
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: I won’t be online here for a few days. « Reply #15 on: January 19, 2021, 07:36:04 AM » Author: Rommie
That sucks! Another reason why im glad i don't live there anymore, PG&E seems to have nothing together with the state regulations and it sounds like a paperwork hell. :sick: Hopefully you cna make it through the week, i don't understand how cutting powers and online classes can work together? ???

(please don't try to spark politics out of this, all I'm gonna say. I'm already on Ronnie's bad side this week!
:mrg: )
Who's Ronnie..? It's Rommie  :slap: :slap: :mrg:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: I won’t be online here for a few days. « Reply #16 on: January 19, 2021, 08:12:07 AM » Author: CreeRSW207
Still , they don't have to do it all at once , a little here a little there. I saw some video on the news of one of the towns that was wiped out by fire being rebuilt and they were running new overhead lines ! Unbelievable :poof: !
I remember seeing that, I also remember how Paradise CA was completely obliterated by wildlife...sad stuff.

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: I won’t be online here for a few days. « Reply #17 on: January 19, 2021, 09:44:19 AM » Author: Bulbman256
Who's Ronnie..? It's Rommie  :slap: :slap: :mrg:

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!
 :slap: :slap: :o :poof: @-@

Im sorry, misspell these sort of things, Didn't expect that this is how it would be for my slap.  ::) :mrg: :lol:
(no more slaps please Rommie! ) :mrg:

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: I won’t be online here for a few days. « Reply #18 on: January 19, 2021, 07:08:27 PM » Author: Rommie
 :P :lol:

Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: I won’t be online here for a few days. « Reply #19 on: January 19, 2021, 07:43:09 PM » Author: Bulbman256
:P :lol:

Are we all good! :P ;D

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: I won’t be online here for a few days. « Reply #20 on: January 20, 2021, 05:45:12 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Power get restored yet?

HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

Long live the HPS and SOX!

UCAjfrNb4v77ybEBBYqxZxiw
Re: I won’t be online here for a few days. « Reply #21 on: January 20, 2021, 07:08:54 PM » Author: HPS_250
Power get restored yet?

I’m back now! My street is the only one in this neighborhood to have power currently. I’ll try to get some pictures of the dark areas tonight.

I’ve always been interested in all kinds of lighting, mainly incandescent and HID, and especially all kinds of sodium lamps (HPS/LPS). I’ll tolerate LED but I’m not a fan of it.
I’m not proud to say that my city has Devolved to LED.

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: I won’t be online here for a few days. « Reply #22 on: January 20, 2021, 07:10:52 PM » Author: Bulbman256
I’m back now! My street is the only one in this neighborhood to have power currently. I’ll try to get some pictures of the dark areas tonight.

Nice! :) Can you not delete this, need evidence for all the slaps i gotten over these apst few months from Ria! :mrg: ;D :lol: :slap: :slap:

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: I won’t be online here for a few days. « Reply #23 on: January 20, 2021, 07:13:55 PM » Author: Rommie
Nice! :) Can you not delete this, need evidence for all the slaps i gotten over these apst few months from Ria! :mrg: ;D :lol: :slap: :slap:
I have backups and screen shots, there is no escape  >:D  :lol:

HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

UCAjfrNb4v77ybEBBYqxZxiw
Re: I won’t be online here for a few days. « Reply #24 on: January 20, 2021, 07:15:15 PM » Author: HPS_250

I will keep the topic, and take screenshots. On top of that, I’ll create multiple copies and backups of the said screenshots to multiple different devices and hard drives. The evidence will never be lost!  :lol: :lol: :mrg:

I’ve always been interested in all kinds of lighting, mainly incandescent and HID, and especially all kinds of sodium lamps (HPS/LPS). I’ll tolerate LED but I’m not a fan of it.

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: I won’t be online here for a few days. « Reply #25 on: January 20, 2021, 07:15:38 PM » Author: Bulbman256

Thats exactly what i wanted for the class action lawsuit! :police: :lol: :mrg:

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: I won’t be online here for a few days. « Reply #26 on: January 20, 2021, 07:16:35 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
See the "dead" streetlights too.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: I won’t be online here for a few days. « Reply #27 on: January 20, 2021, 07:18:23 PM » Author: Rommie
Thats exactly what i wanted for the class action lawsuit! :police: :lol: :mrg:
You will lose, I will prove beyond reasonable doubt that all administered slaps were delivered with due diligence and only with extreme provocation  :police:  :mrg:

HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

UCAjfrNb4v77ybEBBYqxZxiw
Re: I won’t be online here for a few days. « Reply #28 on: January 20, 2021, 07:18:31 PM » Author: HPS_250
See the "dead" streetlights too.

Plenty of “dead” (not powered) street lights including LEDs such as GE ERLH and ERL1s. Also a lot of dead Everlast ECH-ED induction lights. A couple of dead GE M-400s in HPS can be seen as well.

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: I won’t be online here for a few days. « Reply #29 on: January 20, 2021, 07:21:22 PM » Author: Bulbman256
You will lose, I will prove beyond reasonable doubt that all administered slaps were delivered with due diligence and only with extreme provocation  :police:  :mrg:

I misspelled the name of this persona going on and got hit with a Double wammy! :poof: :slap: :slap:

(I will say i cannot risk it anymore as i don't want my lamps repossesed! :o :mrg: )

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies