Author Topic: Our version of Fast Food.  (Read 4830 times)
WigWag
Re: Our version of Fast Food. « Reply #15 on: February 06, 2021, 02:04:01 PM » Author: WigWag
Two words: Burnt Toast. It’s quick, simple, and easy to make. Just throw any bread in the toaster and forget it, just wait until your house is full of smoke within minutes and it’s all set! Instant breakfast. Add some Burnt Cheerios and some juice for a complete breakfast.

Oh yuck! Do you really eat burnt toast?! And how in the eide works of sports do you burn Cheerios?!  :o
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Our version of Fast Food. « Reply #16 on: February 06, 2021, 02:11:21 PM » Author: Rommie
Oh yuck! Do you really eat burnt toast?! And how in the eide works of sports do you burn Cheerios?!  :o
Nothing wrong with burnt toast..! I don't deliberately set out to burn it, but I do like it well done, and if it does get a little too well done, well I'm not about to throw it away  ;D

Not sure about burning Cheerios though, that's a new one on me  :mrg:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Desultory13
Re: Our version of Fast Food. « Reply #17 on: February 06, 2021, 03:10:15 PM » Author: Desultory13
I can't cook either, that's Sammi's department. I'm the washer-upper  :lol:

Too many green and orange things on that plate for me, I'm whatever the opposite of a vegetarian is  :lol:
I don't know, meat and potatoes I guess.
joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Our version of Fast Food. « Reply #18 on: February 06, 2021, 03:38:48 PM » Author: joseph_125
I'm not sure if y'all like my idea of a quick breakfast. I basically eat a couple of spoonfuls of peanut butter and down a glass of milk. :o
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Our version of Fast Food. « Reply #19 on: February 06, 2021, 03:57:02 PM » Author: Rommie
I'm not sure if y'all like my idea of a quick breakfast. I basically eat a couple of spoonfuls of peanut butter and down a glass of milk. :o
You can go off people, you know  :sick: :sick: :sick:  :mrg: :mrg: :mrg:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: Our version of Fast Food. « Reply #20 on: February 06, 2021, 06:13:09 PM » Author: Econolite03
Not sure about burning Cheerios though, that's a new one on me  :mrg:

It’s quick and easy. Just stick a bowl of Cheerios in the microwave for 5 minutes. I know this is about fast food, perhaps I’ll start a breakfast thread.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2021, 02:56:53 AM by Econolite03 » Logged
desktoptrashcan

View Posts
View Gallery

theroadrunner556
Re: Our version of Fast Food. « Reply #21 on: February 06, 2021, 06:25:05 PM » Author: desktoptrashcan
A fast breakfast for me is a bowl of Cinamon Toast Crunch with milk or two maple donuts with a large sausage and cheese kolache.
wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Our version of Fast Food. « Reply #22 on: February 07, 2021, 01:40:22 AM » Author: wide-lite 1000
I'll admit that I don't cook  . I have managed to kinda figure out how to make a decent chicken casserole though .

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery
220V AC 50Hz, NTSC

GoL UCOUT2noI2R__jgPSJUjGRtA
Re: Our version of Fast Food. « Reply #23 on: February 08, 2021, 12:01:16 AM » Author: Binarix128
As a fast lunch I boil some pasta, or cook some rice. For the pasta I usually prepare a tomato sause with some shredded meat, mushrooms, garlic and stuff, and for the rice I usually cook meats like bistec or chicken nuggets. But usually my mom or my dad prepare the lunch, usually legums, vegetables and meat, and not pasta and rice too frequently.

We are not a fan of microwave or instant stuff because they are the least nutritive things, and it is way cheaper and not that difficult to cook some stuff.

For the breakfast I eat yogurt with fruit and bread with cheese and ham, super easy.
WigWag
Re: Our version of Fast Food. « Reply #24 on: February 09, 2021, 06:33:32 PM » Author: WigWag
It’s quick and easy. Just stick a bowl of Cheerios in the microwave for 5 minutes. I know this is about fast food, perhaps I’ll start a breakfast thread.

OMG they really sell that?!  :sick: :sick: :sick:
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Our version of Fast Food. « Reply #25 on: February 09, 2021, 06:35:25 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Don't worry, it's just the wonders of photoshop.!  :mrg:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

WigWag
Re: Our version of Fast Food. « Reply #26 on: February 09, 2021, 06:39:09 PM » Author: WigWag
Don't worry, it's just the wonders of photoshop.!  :mrg:

Thank God! I've seen some hideous flavors of Oreo cookies that had me wondering!
wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Our version of Fast Food. « Reply #27 on: February 09, 2021, 10:16:52 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000

They're Cajun Cheerios , They're blackened !! :mrg: Yeah I know !! :slap:  AS for the Oreos,  pumpkin spice really turned me off ! :sick: :sick: ( I'd like to introduce you to my friend Ralph Hurl ! :sick:)

Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery
220V AC 50Hz, NTSC

GoL UCOUT2noI2R__jgPSJUjGRtA
Re: Our version of Fast Food. « Reply #28 on: February 09, 2021, 10:44:25 PM » Author: Binarix128
They're Cajun Cheerios , They're blackened !! :mrg: Yeah I know !! :slap:  AS for the Oreos,  pumpkin spice really turned me off ! :sick: :sick: ( I'd like to introduce you to my friend Ralph Hurl ! :sick:)
Here there are only two flavors of Oreo; vanilla (classic; vanilla cream and chocolate cookie) and gold (vanilla cream and vanilla cookie). But in asia you can get oreos and many things of whatever flavor you can imagine!

Althought here there is a very popular copy of Oreos called "Triton", which is avaiable in many flavors like vanilla (vanilla cream and chocolate cookie), chocolate (both cream and cookie chocolate), orange (orange cream and chocolate cookie), and a few more.

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Our version of Fast Food. « Reply #29 on: February 09, 2021, 11:27:31 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Lemon Oreos are my personal favorite !! :love:

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies