Author Topic: Our version of Fast Food.  (Read 5003 times)
Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery
220V AC 50Hz, NTSC

GoL UCOUT2noI2R__jgPSJUjGRtA
Re: Our version of Fast Food. « Reply #30 on: February 09, 2021, 11:35:49 PM » Author: Binarix128
Lemon Oreos are my personal favorite !! :love:
Coincidence enough there's a lemon flavored copy of oreo that is also my favorite.  :mrg:
WigWag
Re: Our version of Fast Food. « Reply #31 on: February 10, 2021, 07:13:22 PM » Author: WigWag
They're Cajun Cheerios , They're blackened !! :mrg: Yeah I know !! :slap:  AS for the Oreos,  pumpkin spice really turned me off ! :sick: :sick: ( I'd like to introduce you to my friend Ralph Hurl ! :sick:)

Bleh!! Pumpkin spice turned me off most things as it was EVERWHERE!
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Our version of Fast Food. « Reply #32 on: February 10, 2021, 07:19:05 PM » Author: Rommie
I've told you lot once already, stop barfing all over the place..! If this carries on, we'll have to shut down for a week for a major deep clean  :poof:  :mrg:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Our version of Fast Food. « Reply #33 on: February 10, 2021, 07:30:25 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Lemon Oreos are my personal favorite !! :love:

My favorite is the golden ones. :love: You ever had those one maple cookies before? There Good! :o

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

Desultory13
Re: Our version of Fast Food. « Reply #34 on: February 10, 2021, 11:49:32 PM » Author: Desultory13
I've told you lot once already, stop barfing all over the place..! If this carries on, we'll have to shut down for a week for a major deep clean  :poof:  :mrg:

Will you stop saying barf or I'm going to barf!  ::)
Desultory13
Re: Our version of Fast Food. « Reply #35 on: February 10, 2021, 11:55:22 PM » Author: Desultory13
"Turn on the sweat machine! "And just bring it up to the top of the neck!"
Desultory13
Re: Our version of Fast Food. « Reply #36 on: February 11, 2021, 04:30:33 PM » Author: Desultory13
My idea of fast food is a McDonald's sausage biscuit. Keeps this electrician going until the overpriced "vomit comet" rolls up at break time.
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Our version of Fast Food. « Reply #37 on: February 11, 2021, 04:34:17 PM » Author: Rommie
I would have to be literally starving and seconds from death before I would ever consider eating something from McPuke's  :sick:

And even then it would :sick: back up  :sick:

Oh  :curse: now you've got me doing it  :mrg:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Desultory13
Re: Our version of Fast Food. « Reply #38 on: February 11, 2021, 04:35:45 PM » Author: Desultory13
I'll open the window and get the mop and bucket ::)
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies