Author Topic: A friendly reminder and a note for all members  (Read 3003 times)
TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
A friendly reminder and a note for all members « on: June 02, 2009, 05:14:03 AM » Author: TudorWhiz
(This message has been sent to every members in Lighting-Gallery.net)

To all the members in Lighting-Gallery.net,

I know how everyone loves to show pictures to everyone else. But it's also nice to give feedbacks to each other. Such as, giving good votes to people make themselves feel good, and you bet you would be feeling good making others happy too! If you love to show lots of pictures and you get comments, please give back the "gift" comment their pictures as members take the time to look at your (I'm speaking of everyone) pictures. Also no matter where you live, what country you live in, or any place, we all are people, we all should treat each other the same, compliment each other, and all. Thanks for keeping Lighting-Gallery.net a happy site and please try to think more of others, I'm sure some expect to hear from you about their own pictures!

Lighting-Gallery.net Admin #3,
-Jace

For pictures of my streetlight collection and other streetlight pictures with some various pictures that are not in this website, please visit http://www.galleryoflights.org/  under GullWhiz

Administrator of Galleryoflights.org

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies