Author Topic: I noticed another type of LED fixture here (Duke)  (Read 1124 times)
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
I noticed another type of LED fixture here (Duke) « on: February 06, 2021, 04:45:04 PM » Author: Cole D.
I've noticed in the last few weeks Duke seems to be installing another LED model of fixture, but I haven't been able to identify it. It is not an AEL ATB0 or ATB2 or ATBS series like they have been using. It is smaller and more angular in shape. I'll try to get a picture soon. I have seen them on a couple street lights and also for private area lights.

I think it might be an AEL ATB Micro from looking at the site.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: I noticed another type of LED fixture here (Duke) « Reply #1 on: February 06, 2021, 09:23:22 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
I've noticed in the last few weeks Duke seems to be installing another LED model of fixture, but I haven't been able to identify it. It is not an AEL ATB0 or ATB2 or ATBS series like they have been using. It is smaller and more angular in shape. I'll try to get a picture soon. I have seen them on a couple street lights and also for private area lights.

I think it might be an AEL ATB Micro from looking at the site.
Does the LED board look like the ATB0?

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: I noticed another type of LED fixture here (Duke) « Reply #2 on: February 07, 2021, 12:45:08 PM » Author: Cole D.
I haven't gotten a good look at it yet, since I was driving. But I'll try to get a photo if I find one in a good place to stop.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

nicksfans

View Posts
View Gallery

Down with lamp bans!

GoL the.baus.of.all.bauses UCDl2EWWZc9h1IZXcfGU9OZA nicksfans
Re: I noticed another type of LED fixture here (Duke) « Reply #3 on: February 21, 2021, 03:38:30 AM » Author: nicksfans
They're popping up around me too. Pretty sure they're the ATB Micro.

I like my lamps thick, my ballasts heavy, and my fixtures tough.

My Gallery
Instagram
YouTube

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies