Author Topic: My M-400 R2 Firing up.  (Read 2934 times)
KEDER

View Posts
View Gallery

My M-400 R2 Firing up. « on: June 04, 2009, 02:58:17 AM » Author: KEDER
Here is a video of my 400 watt HPS M400 R2 Lighting up. Note: For a while, you wont see the light turning on, cause i  had to go over to the plug and plug it in. So thats why you see a wire moving later. THen it turns on and you can see a usual light turning on like it just turned dark! Another note: It was daylight outside, so the photocontrol had electric tape on it, so it wouldn't go out.

Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcWF27dEnHw
lightman64

View Posts
View Gallery

Zero 88 Lighting Controls Rule!

Re: My M-400 R2 Firing up. « Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 10:32:15 AM » Author: lightman64
Very cool Video! Where do you acquire this fixture? Ebay?

By the way, Welcome to Lighting Gallery!! You will find lots of really good information on lots of kinds of lights here!

The future of street lighting is Induction, not nasty HPS lights or cr@ppy LED lights!
Preheat CFL's should make a comeback!

KEDER

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: My M-400 R2 Firing up. « Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 01:14:52 PM » Author: KEDER
Yep. ebay. i got it a long time ago. searched street light on ebay, found one. But when i got it, there was no photocontrol, but i bought one, and its good now. (but one of the wires broke off the slide in the socket thingies, so i electric taped them together, and it works great now) (plus when i bought it, i didnt know what the photocontrol was, so i called the photocontrol the "knob" xD But i learned otherwise. xD
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies