Author Topic: Red Beach - Robbinston Maine  (Read 5934 times)
Desultory13
Re: Red Beach - Robbinston Maine « Reply #15 on: February 09, 2021, 07:31:59 PM » Author: Desultory13
Stop bragging! :lol: :lol:
You mean how it was sunny and around 83 degrees today. :lol:
I've got my air conditioner on right now.
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Red Beach - Robbinston Maine « Reply #16 on: February 09, 2021, 09:04:38 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
You mean how it was sunny and around 83 degrees today. :lol:
I've got my air conditioner on right now.
Yup and I'm turning up my heat as we get 6 inches of snow! ::)

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

Binarix128

View Posts
View Gallery
220V AC 50Hz, NTSC

GoL UCOUT2noI2R__jgPSJUjGRtA
Re: Red Beach - Robbinston Maine « Reply #17 on: February 09, 2021, 11:32:06 PM » Author: Binarix128
Nice beach! I really miss going to the beach, specially El Canelo, Cachagua and Papudo beach where you can walk in paths between the beach and the nature. Especially the Cachagua one, which path passes between open beach, rocks and hills, I have a video about it, it is a crappy video thought but it shows something. Of course due to the virus we couldn't visit it back of course, also my sister just borned and travelling becomes more complicated.  :P
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Red Beach - Robbinston Maine « Reply #18 on: February 10, 2021, 08:52:48 AM » Author: CreeRSW207
Nice beach! I really miss going to the beach, specially El Canelo, Cachagua and Papudo beach where you can walk in paths between the beach and the nature. Especially the Cachagua one, which path passes between open beach, rocks and hills, I have a video about it, it is a crappy video thought but it shows something. Of course due to the virus we couldn't visit it back of course, also my sister just borned and travelling becomes more complicated.  :P
Wow! Gloucester MA has similar oceanfront trails. York Maine is probably my favorite beach town in New England. Robbinston is a pretty quiet place that really nobody knows about, the beach pictured above isn’t named but it is in a park.

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Red Beach - Robbinston Maine « Reply #19 on: July 15, 2021, 01:35:48 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
UPDATE: I plan to visit sometime next week. If anyone wants one of the red granite rocks let me know!

HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

Long live the HPS and SOX!

UCAjfrNb4v77ybEBBYqxZxiw
Re: Red Beach - Robbinston Maine « Reply #20 on: July 15, 2021, 09:33:02 PM » Author: HPS_250
UPDATE: I plan to visit sometime next week. If anyone wants one of the red granite rocks let me know!

Sounds cool! Whenever I visit the East Coast (unfortunately it still doesn’t seem like we have a final plan) I definitely want to visit Maine along with Massachusetts and New Hampshire as we originally planned.

I’ve always been interested in all kinds of lighting, mainly incandescent and HID, and especially all kinds of sodium lamps (HPS/LPS). I’ll tolerate LED but I’m not a fan of it.
I’m not proud to say that my city has Devolved to LED.

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Red Beach - Robbinston Maine « Reply #21 on: July 15, 2021, 09:45:34 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Sounds cool! Whenever I visit the East Coast (unfortunately it still doesn’t seem like we have a final plan) I definitely want to visit Maine along with Massachusetts and New Hampshire as we originally planned.
Yeah Maine Is awesome no matter where you are! Definitely worth a visit!

rlshieldjr

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Red Beach - Robbinston Maine « Reply #22 on: July 24, 2021, 01:33:37 AM » Author: rlshieldjr
Might there be a lot of iron ore in the rock?
Desultory13
Re: Red Beach - Robbinston Maine « Reply #23 on: July 26, 2021, 11:39:46 PM » Author: Desultory13
Hey Cree both me and my sister WigWag would be extremely greatful if you could please bring back some of those red rocks for us!
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Red Beach - Robbinston Maine « Reply #24 on: July 27, 2021, 08:14:25 AM » Author: CreeRSW207
Hey Cree both me and my sister WigWag would be extremely greatful if you could please bring back some of those red rocks for us!
Sure thing!

@rlshieldjr, I think it's just because of the granite rocks eroding onto the beach.

Desultory13
Re: Red Beach - Robbinston Maine « Reply #25 on: July 27, 2021, 11:49:07 AM » Author: Desultory13
Sure thing!

@rlshieldjr, I think it's just because of the granite rocks eroding onto the beach.
Thanks Cree!
Glad you're feeling better!
We're both looking forward to getting a few of these.
Maine is such a beautiful state.
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Red Beach - Robbinston Maine « Reply #26 on: July 27, 2021, 01:14:07 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Thanks Cree!
Glad you're feeling better!
We're both looking forward to getting a few of these.
Maine is such a beautiful state.
It truly is! Whether it be the southern coast, the downeast part, Penobscot County, or waaay up north. ought to come up sometime!

Desultory13
Re: Red Beach - Robbinston Maine « Reply #27 on: July 29, 2021, 05:39:42 PM » Author: Desultory13
It truly is! Whether it be the southern coast, the downeast part, Penobscot County, or waaay up north. ought to come up sometime!
Hey Cree, did you get a chance to find any of those cool red rocks yet?
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Red Beach - Robbinston Maine « Reply #28 on: July 29, 2021, 05:55:29 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Hey Cree, did you get a chance to find any of those cool red rocks yet?
Wellllllll, I went there and came back with about 10! They’re really cool. There was also a cool light there too!

Desultory13
Re: Red Beach - Robbinston Maine « Reply #29 on: July 29, 2021, 06:06:28 PM » Author: Desultory13
Wellllllll, I went there and came back with about 10! They’re really cool. There was also a cool light there too!
What kind of cool light??
Can me and my sister still get a couple of those cool red beauties.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies