Author Topic: A historic arctic blast is coming to SE Texas!  (Read 3111 times)
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: A historic arctic blast is coming to SE Texas! « Reply #15 on: February 15, 2021, 06:29:26 PM » Author: Rommie
Oops my bad. :-[ Hope everybody stays safe. :love:
S'ok, I'll let you off, I'm feeling in a good mood, but be careful  :mrg:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: A historic arctic blast is coming to SE Texas! « Reply #16 on: February 16, 2021, 10:49:50 AM » Author: CEB1993
College Station TX has both a winter storm warning and a wind chill warning. Sounds like frost bite is likely and it’s dangerous to be outdoors with the combined strong winds and low temperatures. On top of that they’re getting ice, which is impossible to drive on and causes power outages. This is going to be a Texas winter for the history books and I’m sure my aunt and uncle living out there will have some stories.

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

thelightingman

View Posts
View Gallery
All lighting except LED rules!

Re: A historic arctic blast is coming to SE Texas! « Reply #17 on: April 23, 2021, 09:18:06 PM » Author: thelightingman
Dude, the midwest is a horrible place to be in the summer. @-@ :poof: :o

Especially when your house does not have a working air conditioner like mine and have to use a ton of fans  @-@ @-@ :poof: :o

I think HPS, MV, and MH rule! :mv: :mvc: :hps: :emh: Ban LED instead! :eoled:

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies