Author Topic: Unknown Fixtures  (Read 2355 times)
KEDER

View Posts
View Gallery

Unknown Fixtures « on: June 05, 2009, 01:06:38 AM » Author: KEDER
There are 2 of the same kind of an unknown fixture on the intersection to my neighborhood. (they are gonna get rid of the whole traffic light there, they are making a bridge, so i gotta get a pic fast before they take them down!) And they kind of look like M-250A's, but not exactly, ill take a pic of them tommorow. So you can identify them! But they are gonna be taken down soon. maybe if i go there the right time i can keep one! xD
lite_lover

View Posts
View Gallery

Darren

GoL darren.harward
Re: Unknown Fixtures « Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 01:25:38 AM » Author: lite_lover
Look forward to the pics!! Hopefully you will be able to get one!!

The brighter the better.

Medved

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Unknown Fixtures « Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 01:49:14 AM » Author: Medved
Simply ask for them - they might charge you for equivalent scrap metal value (to be sure, they do not find it lying somewhere on the road next day), but i thing it is worth.

No more selfballasted c***

KEDER

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Unknown Fixtures « Reply #3 on: June 05, 2009, 01:55:58 AM » Author: KEDER
I was gonna ask for them, plus it wouldent be laying on the road, they work perfectly fine. but they are HPS 250 watt. I remember a long time ago, (heading to school) It was bright a little bit, one was on and the other wasn't But It wasn't dayburning, Sure enough that photocontrol was different, and took longer to turn off than the other.
KEDER

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Unknown Fixtures « Reply #4 on: June 05, 2009, 05:25:46 PM » Author: KEDER
Well got a picture. I just biked there. It was TIREING. Biking up big hills, and zooming down others. Ugh. Very tireing. but here is the link:

Unknown Fixtures

Hope you can identify it! =)
TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Unknown Fixtures « Reply #5 on: June 09, 2009, 03:50:47 AM » Author: TudorWhiz
Amercian Electric 313 powerpad FCO!

For pictures of my streetlight collection and other streetlight pictures with some various pictures that are not in this website, please visit http://www.galleryoflights.org/  under GullWhiz

Administrator of Galleryoflights.org

streetlight98

View Posts
View Gallery

Mike McCann

GoL Mike McCann 88219189@N04/albums
Re: Unknown Fixtures « Reply #6 on: May 17, 2010, 05:56:48 PM » Author: streetlight98
Yep. :)

Please check out my newly-updated website! McCann Lighting Company is where my street light collection is displayed in detail.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies