Author Topic: Toilet-Gallery.net?  (Read 6224 times)
funkybulb

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Toilet-Gallery.net? « Reply #30 on: April 02, 2021, 09:21:02 AM » Author: funkybulb
It was a perfect Aprils fools joke after all crap we been though this year with the locksdown.  I find it very amusing and funny.  :lol:

No LED gadgets, spins too slowly.  Gotta  love preheat and MV. let the lights keep my meter spinning.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Toilet-Gallery.net? « Reply #31 on: April 02, 2021, 09:25:18 AM » Author: Rommie
Yeah it was funny for a while, but personally I found it rather tiring after a few hours. I've never been a fan of April Fool as I was always the butt of the practical jokes at school, and it's stayed with me. I'd just as soon forget all about it.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

magslight

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Toilet-Gallery.net? « Reply #32 on: April 02, 2021, 09:37:34 AM » Author: magslight
Was a nice idea and well made! Even the logo was changed and the categories :D
AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich

Re: Toilet-Gallery.net? « Reply #33 on: April 02, 2021, 10:27:39 AM » Author: AngryHorse
No, it wasn’t as good as the EOLED one, I got the toilet one instantly, the LED one wasn’t so obvious, some of the first reactions to the EOLED one were priceless!

Current: UK 230V, 50Hz
Power provider: e.on energy
Street lighting in our town: Philips UniStreet LED (gen 1)
Longest serving LED in service at home, (hour count): Energetic mini clear globe: 54,050 hrs @ 10/2/24

"Beauty fades, dumb is forever".......Judge Judy :D

Desultory13
Re: Toilet-Gallery.net? « Reply #34 on: April 02, 2021, 01:42:23 PM » Author: Desultory13
Not an April fool fan myself but Toilet Gallery was disgustingly funny for awhile.
A good way to relieve ourselves from all of the stress in the world right now.
Still it's nice to see LG going back to it's normal level of nuttiness.
wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Toilet-Gallery.net? « Reply #35 on: April 03, 2021, 01:58:29 AM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Toilet Gallery was a great way to RELIEVE  ourselves , REALLY ?  :lol: :mrg:

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Medved

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Toilet-Gallery.net? « Reply #36 on: April 03, 2021, 03:21:45 AM » Author: Medved
Sigh of relief.  :tg-toilet: :tg-paper: :tg-plunger: :tg-poo: :tg-tub: :tg-shower: :tg-restroom: :tg-poopknife:

One thing I can not get grab on: What the heck has the kitchen knife to do with the theme?

No more selfballasted c***

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Toilet-Gallery.net? « Reply #37 on: April 03, 2021, 03:41:54 AM » Author: Rommie
I was wondering that as well, but the smileys were nothing to do with me  :mrg:

Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

Patrick
Webmaster

View Posts
View Gallery

LightingGallery
Re: Toilet-Gallery.net? « Reply #38 on: April 03, 2021, 11:51:10 AM » Author: Patrick
I threw in the knife as a reference to the notorious Reddit Poop Knife story.  It's a little obscure to begin with and you had to view the smiley tool tip to see "Poop Kinfe", so I'm not sure anyone made the connection.

Patrick C., Administrator
Lighting-Gallery.net

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: Toilet-Gallery.net? « Reply #39 on: April 03, 2021, 12:40:38 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
I can't see those particular icons(one of my adblock filters gets 'em .lol. unintended consequences I guess) .. but the tags still show, so in that one's case I saw 'tg-poopknife' .. I figured that poopknife was some sorta internet joke.

Its weird on blocked stuff here sometimes the tag shows, sometimes it doesn't (could be a gallery/forum difference thing. idk.)

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

Joe Maurath, Jr.

View Posts
View Gallery

Transgender, Avid About Street Lamps, Insulators.

Re: Toilet-Gallery.net? « Reply #40 on: April 03, 2021, 01:00:10 PM » Author: Joe Maurath, Jr.
I threw in the knife as a reference to the notorious Reddit Poop Knife story.  It's a little obscure to begin with and you had to view the smiley tool tip to see "Poop Kinfe", so I'm not sure anyone made the connection.

A little off-subject here ... personally I thought the whole TGnet thing was hilarious, I have not laughed so much at anything online in a long time! :lol: And I am pleased to have been part of the contributing humor. This is only just me.  :D I know and respect the fact that others differ. A good laugh is the very best medicine IMO and we certainly can use plenty of that these days :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"A secret to happiness is letting every situation be what it is, instead of what you think it should be, and then making the best of it."

Please refer to www.insulators.info where I periodically post many images of lights and insulators in the group's Picture Poster Gallery. Thank you.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Toilet-Gallery.net? « Reply #41 on: April 03, 2021, 01:42:28 PM » Author: Rommie
A little off-subject here ... personally I thought the whole TGnet thing was hilarious, I have not laughed so much at anything online in a long time! :lol: And I am pleased to have been part of the contributing humor. This is only just me.  :D I know and respect the fact that others differ. A good laugh is the very best medicine IMO and we certainly can use plenty of that these days :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
That's fine, I'm glad people enjoyed it. It just got a little tiring for me after about half an hour. Toilet humour has never appealed to me.

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Toilet-Gallery.net? « Reply #42 on: April 03, 2021, 02:22:18 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
That's fine, I'm glad people enjoyed it. It just got a little tiring for me after about half an hour. Toilet humour has never appealed to me.
G R O A N.!!! You can give yourself a slap for that one.!  :mrg:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Toilet-Gallery.net? « Reply #43 on: April 03, 2021, 02:33:16 PM » Author: Rommie
G R O A N.!!! You can give yourself a slap for that one.!  :mrg:
Yeah, like that's going to happen  :mrg:  :P

Oh, ok then, seeing as it's you...  :slap: (Owwwww)  :mrg:

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Toilet-Gallery.net? « Reply #44 on: April 03, 2021, 02:42:16 PM » Author: Lumex120
I knew EXACTLY what was up with the knife when I saw it had been added.  :lol:

Unofficial LG Discord

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies