Author Topic: Toilet Safety  (Read 796 times)
Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Toilet Safety « on: April 01, 2021, 12:41:10 AM » Author: Econolite03
Make sure you wear your safety belt while using the toilet or you could fall in:

https://youtu.be/S8kDJSdHtVE

In 2023, the United Toilet Association of California reported 3,500 Americans got stuck in the toilet bowl because they weren’t wearing their safety belt. In 2025, the California Toilet Patrol (CTP) wrote 269 tickets to individuals caught not using the critical toilet safety belt. American Standard, the largest toilet manufacturer in the United States, announced they will install built-in anti-flush systems into residential toilets which will prevent repeat offenders from flushing their toilets if they are not using their safety belt. Fines for not using this incredibly important safety device range from $50 first offense, $150 second, and $500 for the third or you can appear in court. You can also face jail time up to 90 days if caught more than 5 times by the CTP for not using the safety belt. Enforcement will begin tomorrow. Don't be like Mr. Marsh, belt up!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 01:03:20 AM by Econolite03 » Logged

Now on Linktree

desktoptrashcan

View Posts
View Gallery

theroadrunner556
Re: Toilet Safety « Reply #1 on: April 01, 2021, 12:42:13 AM » Author: desktoptrashcan
I think you got bigger problems if you keep getting stuck on the toilet...  :mrg:
HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

Long live the HPS and SOX!

UCAjfrNb4v77ybEBBYqxZxiw
Re: Toilet Safety « Reply #2 on: April 01, 2021, 12:46:41 AM » Author: HPS_250
Great April Fools joke! I honestly forgot what day it was at first!  :lol:

I’ve always been interested in all kinds of lighting, mainly incandescent and HID, and especially all kinds of sodium lamps (HPS/LPS). I’ll tolerate LED but I’m not a fan of it.
I’m not proud to say that my city has Devolved to LED.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies