Author Topic: One of those days!  (Read 4484 times)
WigWag
One of those days! « on: April 01, 2021, 05:42:55 PM » Author: WigWag
Is anyone else having "one if those days"? My mama warned me there'd be days like this!
Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: One of those days! « Reply #1 on: April 01, 2021, 06:03:01 PM » Author: Jovan
Is anyone else having "one if those days"? My mama warned me there'd be days like this!
Hahahaha nice one.No.What if you have automatic transmission,then you will slip  :'-)
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: One of those days! « Reply #2 on: April 01, 2021, 06:08:22 PM » Author: Rommie
Hey, we have days like that every day  :mrg:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

WigWag
Re: One of those days! « Reply #3 on: April 01, 2021, 06:55:20 PM » Author: WigWag
Hahahaha nice one.No.What if you have automatic transmission,then you will slip  :'-)

I wonder what would happen if you got stuck in reverse?  :lol:
Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: One of those days! « Reply #4 on: April 01, 2021, 06:57:55 PM » Author: Jovan
I wonder what would happen if you got stuck in reverse?  :lol:
Then you will do everything backwards :)
WigWag
Re: One of those days! « Reply #5 on: April 01, 2021, 09:58:45 PM » Author: WigWag
 :o That's a scary thought!  :o
Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: One of those days! « Reply #6 on: April 02, 2021, 11:33:29 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Then you will do everything backwards :)

Imagine changing a lightbulb and having to screw right to loosen it. Then after you got used to changing lamps this way, and then you had to change a left handed thread lamp and have to do it in double reverse! :poof: :lol:

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

Desultory13
Re: One of those days! « Reply #7 on: April 03, 2021, 06:35:56 PM » Author: Desultory13
Imagine changing a lightbulb and having to screw right to loosen it. Then after you got used to changing lamps this way, and then you had to change a left handed thread lamp and have to do it in double reverse! :poof: :lol:
Sounds like something from a movie that you're not old enough to see :lol:
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: One of those days! « Reply #8 on: April 03, 2021, 06:48:38 PM » Author: Rommie
Hey, I'm a leftie, it'd be easy for me  :lol:

Seen LH thread lamps for sale, but never the holders for them, sadly  :-\

Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

Desultory13
Re: One of those days! « Reply #9 on: April 03, 2021, 06:55:09 PM » Author: Desultory13

I'm a leftie myself. The only one in my entire family.
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: One of those days! « Reply #10 on: April 03, 2021, 06:58:23 PM » Author: Rommie
I'm a leftie myself. The only one in my entire family.
All the best people are  ;D

I'm the only one in the family that I'm aware of as well, although there aren't many of them left now  :-\

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: One of those days! « Reply #11 on: April 03, 2021, 07:44:59 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest

I'm a leftie as well.

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: One of those days! « Reply #12 on: April 03, 2021, 08:43:50 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
I've had a few!  :lol:

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

Joe Maurath, Jr.

View Posts
View Gallery

Transgender, Avid About Street Lamps, Insulators.

Re: One of those days! « Reply #13 on: April 03, 2021, 08:47:05 PM » Author: Joe Maurath, Jr.
I'm a leftie as well.

I went to the auto parts store one day to get some things to help my cousin with his car. I asked the guy at the counter if they had any left-handed screwdrivers in stock (my cousin is a leftie) and the clerk gave me a stiff, silent funny kind of look. He said nothing and I left the store wondering what his problem was.

"A secret to happiness is letting every situation be what it is, instead of what you think it should be, and then making the best of it."

Please refer to www.insulators.info where I periodically post many images of lights and insulators in the group's Picture Poster Gallery. Thank you.

Bottled lightning

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: One of those days! « Reply #14 on: April 03, 2021, 10:08:11 PM » Author: Bottled lightning

https://www.ebay.com/itm/VTG-lot-of-3-Marbled-Bakelite-Left-Thread-Light-Sockets-Factory-Industial-Lamp/124130844586

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-WOODHEAD-600LHT-WATERTITE-SOCKET-660-WATT-600V-LEFT-HAND-THREAD-1-PER-BUY/400825997754
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies