Author Topic: What's your favorite ITT/AEL streetlight or NEMA head?  (Read 2944 times)
Desultory13
What's your favorite ITT/AEL streetlight or NEMA head? « on: April 07, 2021, 06:55:45 PM » Author: Desultory13
This topic has probably been done but for me it's the Series 11 NEMA head with a 175w MV lamp and a tapered refractor.
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What's your favorite ITT/AEL streetlight or NEMA head? « Reply #1 on: April 07, 2021, 06:57:14 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
It's probably the FCO 115 or the 315 for me.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 07:04:04 PM by CreeRSW207 » Logged

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: What's your favorite ITT/AEL streetlight or NEMA head? « Reply #2 on: April 07, 2021, 07:02:28 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
I like the Series 165 and the Series 13-000.

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

Joe Maurath, Jr.

View Posts
View Gallery

Transgender, Avid About Street Lamps, Insulators.

Re: What's your favorite ITT/AEL streetlight or NEMA head? « Reply #3 on: April 07, 2021, 08:06:33 PM » Author: Joe Maurath, Jr.
This topic has probably been done but for me it's the Series 11 NEMA head with a 175w MV lamp and a tapered refractor.

I must have missed this thread before but my favorite ITT/AEL street light is the AEL 315 in MV. :mv: :mvc: Surely would like one of those someday :)

"A secret to happiness is letting every situation be what it is, instead of what you think it should be, and then making the best of it."

Please refer to www.insulators.info where I periodically post many images of lights and insulators in the group's Picture Poster Gallery. Thank you.

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What's your favorite ITT/AEL streetlight or NEMA head? « Reply #4 on: April 07, 2021, 09:58:41 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
My favorite is the ITT/AEL 13 100w-250w MV cobra .  :mvcobrahd:

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: What's your favorite ITT/AEL streetlight or NEMA head? « Reply #5 on: April 08, 2021, 05:11:38 AM » Author: joseph_125
Probably the series 25, the Twistpak, or the DTD. Granted the latter two were originally Powerlite designs.

View Posts
View Gallery

Tha SOX MADMANNN

Re: What's your favorite ITT/AEL streetlight or NEMA head? « Reply #6 on: April 09, 2021, 06:54:49 AM » Author: 589
Durastar, because quick change.

:lps:

Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: What's your favorite ITT/AEL streetlight or NEMA head? « Reply #7 on: April 10, 2021, 02:58:27 PM » Author: Cole D.
The AEL 13-000/15-000 and the Series 25. These days mostly the AEL 115 (since I have one).  :P

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

BT25

View Posts
View Gallery

Vintage HID Collector

Re: What's your favorite ITT/AEL streetlight or NEMA head? « Reply #8 on: April 12, 2021, 11:17:01 PM » Author: BT25
I have two favorites: the Series 11-000 in MV, or the Series 11 in MH.

First known case of Westinghouse Lifeguard Disease! :lol:
If you can say yes to any of the following, you may have it too: :poof:
Can't resist buying more even if you already have an example in your collection? :lol:
Bank account shows unnecessary spending? ::)
Have an empty wallet?  :lol:

thelightingman

View Posts
View Gallery
All lighting except LED rules!

Re: What's your favorite ITT/AEL streetlight or NEMA head? « Reply #9 on: May 03, 2021, 12:55:50 PM » Author: thelightingman
I like all of them from 2003 and before because I own 2 of the early model 115's and I like the look of all of the other ones and wish I owned them. I also like the Durastar because it just looks weird and cool and I wish I had one.

I think HPS, MV, and MH rule! :mv: :mvc: :hps: :emh: Ban LED instead! :eoled:

BT25

View Posts
View Gallery

Vintage HID Collector

Re: What's your favorite ITT/AEL streetlight or NEMA head? « Reply #10 on: May 03, 2021, 01:10:21 PM » Author: BT25
I like all of them from 2003 and before because I own 2 of the early model 115's and I like the look of all of the other ones and wish I owned them. I also like the Durastar because it just looks weird and cool and I wish I had one.
There's some HPS Durastars on eBay.

Can't resist buying more even if you already have an example in your collection? :lol:

thelightingman

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What's your favorite ITT/AEL streetlight or NEMA head? « Reply #11 on: May 03, 2021, 01:10:58 PM » Author: thelightingman
There's some HPS Durastars on eBay.

Can I have a link to one?

BT25

View Posts
View Gallery

Vintage HID Collector

Re: What's your favorite ITT/AEL streetlight or NEMA head? « Reply #12 on: May 03, 2021, 01:18:44 PM » Author: BT25
Can I have a link to one?
See HERE,and HERE.

thelightingman

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What's your favorite ITT/AEL streetlight or NEMA head? « Reply #13 on: May 03, 2021, 01:21:15 PM » Author: thelightingman
See HERE,and HERE.

Thank you!

BT25

View Posts
View Gallery

Vintage HID Collector

Re: What's your favorite ITT/AEL streetlight or NEMA head? « Reply #14 on: May 03, 2021, 01:23:53 PM » Author: BT25
Thank you!
You're welcome! ;D

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies