Author Topic: Rest in peace Prince Philip and DMX  (Read 766 times)
Andy

View Posts
View Gallery

Rest in peace Prince Philip and DMX « on: April 09, 2021, 02:52:15 PM » Author: Andy
Another bad news day.
Although it has nothing to do with it, since the Covid outbreak, almost everything is just more bad news.
It's non stop and so depressing.
The last 6 months in particular for me has been just awful, constant bad news and broken lamps.  :(

I'm always interested in exchanging lamps with others. Send me a message if you would be interested in a trade. :)

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Rest in peace Prince Philip and DMX « Reply #1 on: April 12, 2021, 09:11:04 PM » Author: suzukir122
Yoooo someone actually made a thread about this! Prince Philip... I remember being taught about him in school... and then also... DMX.
That's the one that hit me a little more. I grew up around hiphop and R&B, and it was artists like him that sparked my interest in rap back in
those days. My older brother use to play DMX, over and over and over again. And then also, his presence in movies... like the one with Jet Li.
I forget what its called.

Anyways... yeah, it really sucks seeing those with actual talent, just vanish away like this. Regis Philbin, Alex Trebek, Larry King, Kobe Bryant...
Stan Lee... massive parts of my childhood

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies