Author Topic: 2 of yard blaster light outdoor fixtures for sale  (Read 3906 times)
AZTECH

View Posts
View Gallery

2 of yard blaster light outdoor fixtures for sale « on: April 15, 2021, 03:04:57 PM » Author: AZTECH
I have 2 yard blaster light outdoor fixtures for sale.
I thinking $45 cash OBO each yard bucket plus shipping. (PM me for quote shipping)

1. McGraw Edison
2. Handyman (very same like McGraw Edison)

Both McGraw Edison and Handyman look fairly nice almost look like new and new don't contain any HID ballast, landlord did remove it and bypass it. They were installed in Mobile home park using mercury bulb self ballast, both bulb 160w mercury lite long gone. I might willing put HPS gear in if you want. Both mfg date probably 1980's and will come with short arm too.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 02:07:24 PM by AZTECH » Logged
Metal Halide Boy

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: 3 of yard blaster light outdoor fixtures for sale « Reply #1 on: April 16, 2021, 08:31:40 AM » Author: Metal Halide Boy
I would be interested in the McGraw and Handyman if I could afford them. Do you mean $80.00 including shipping for each? At any rate I can't afford them right now but I wish I could.
AZTECH

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: 3 of yard blaster light outdoor fixtures for sale « Reply #2 on: April 16, 2021, 11:25:39 AM » Author: AZTECH
I would be interested in the McGraw and Handyman if I could afford them. Do you mean $80.00 including shipping for each? At any rate I can't afford them right now but I wish I could.

I am certainly I can get better shipping rate for two fixtures in one box if you can PM me zipcode for shipping quote so I can adjust better deal price. I guess you dont need any HPS gear inside of these bucket fixtures?
Metal Halide Boy

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: 3 of yard blaster light outdoor fixtures for sale « Reply #3 on: April 16, 2021, 02:12:17 PM » Author: Metal Halide Boy
I am certainly I can get better shipping rate for two fixtures in one box if you can PM me zipcode for shipping quote so I can adjust better deal price. I guess you dont need any HPS gear inside of these bucket fixtures?

Notice I did state that I can't afford them right now. I an only 12 years old and don't have a steady job. If you meant that you would send me the fixtures for free and I would just pay shipping, and you could get the shipping price down, and wait a month or two for me to save up, then I could get them. And some HPS gear wound be nice. BUT, I am assuming you were saying the lights are $80.00 each and then, I can never get them.
AZTECH

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: 3 of yard blaster light outdoor fixtures for sale « Reply #4 on: April 17, 2021, 05:33:58 PM » Author: AZTECH
I updated better info with pricing and shipping to just less confusing.  The each bucket light fixture $45 obo plus shipping.  The pick up location is Firth, Idaho 83236.
Trades welcome too if I can find something useful for my projects.
AZTECH

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: 2 of yard blaster light outdoor fixtures for sale « Reply #5 on: May 05, 2021, 05:19:24 PM » Author: AZTECH
Dropped price to $25 each!

Both bucket yard lights need new home! It dont come with any ballast inside but complete unit with mogul socket and PC socket. Short arm also still included.
thelightingman

View Posts
View Gallery
All lighting except LED rules!

Re: 2 of yard blaster light outdoor fixtures for sale « Reply #6 on: November 13, 2021, 09:20:53 PM » Author: thelightingman
Are you still wanting $25 for these fixtures or would you be willing to go lower in price on these?

I think HPS, MV, and MH rule! :mv: :mvc: :hps: :emh: Ban LED instead! :eoled:

AZTECH

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: 2 of yard blaster light outdoor fixtures for sale « Reply #7 on: January 14, 2022, 11:13:57 PM » Author: AZTECH
Still have these and you should PM me if your really interested.
HIDLad001

View Posts
View Gallery

Alex - a fan of Jefferson Electric ballasts

GoL UCwvPaxz1-rbLAjLpk55zl1A
Re: 2 of yard blaster light outdoor fixtures for sale « Reply #8 on: August 07, 2022, 09:26:21 AM » Author: HIDLad001
I might be able to afford them. How much would shipping be to NC? How much extra would it be to put the HPS gear inside?

HID Fixtures should stay HID!
Any new photos are taken with a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ35!
Local power is 120/240VAC 60Hz, TV is NTSC 480i 59.94, DTV is ATSC 1.0 and simulcast ATSC 3.0.
Using Lighting-Gallery since 2022

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies