Author Topic: All Things Lighting opened itself for the public  (Read 970 times)
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

All Things Lighting opened itself for the public « on: April 18, 2021, 07:23:58 AM » Author: dor123
Before this was happened, I've got a server error, and it looked like this website was RIP.
Now it is completely open for guests, and don't requires invitation or registration to browse it, unlike The Lamp Room and private torrents websites.
https://www.allthingslighting.co.uk/atl/index.php

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: All Things Lighting opened itself for the public « Reply #1 on: April 18, 2021, 11:36:08 AM » Author: xmaslightguy
Maybe they wore working on it when you got the err.
Its been awhile since I last logged into ATL or TLR.

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich

Re: All Things Lighting opened itself for the public « Reply #2 on: May 21, 2021, 04:03:31 PM » Author: AngryHorse
Yeah, looked on there the other night, but for those of you that haven’t ever been a member of ATL, there’s probably about 500 pictures that have been removed from the site??

Current: UK 230V, 50Hz
Power provider: e.on energy
Street lighting in our town: Philips UniStreet LED (gen 1)
Longest serving LED in service at home, (hour count): Energetic mini clear globe: 54,050 hrs @ 10/2/24

"Beauty fades, dumb is forever".......Judge Judy :D

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies