Author Topic: What becomes of your collection when YOU reach EOL ??  (Read 6519 times)
Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

Shaded OVM

Re: What becomes of your collection when YOU reach EOL ?? « Reply #60 on: August 26, 2022, 10:09:39 PM » Author: Burrito
When i start getting end blackening, I'll most likely scrap mine, especially since by the time, no one will know what it is and will toss it.

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
LED street lights are bad. Some look good though. HID is better.
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

108CAM

View Posts
View Gallery

Diehard MV, HPS, SOX & Preheat Fluorescent Fanatic

UCG6Xojn8dNgDuN9J7_Gnj8w
Re: What becomes of your collection when YOU reach EOL ?? « Reply #61 on: August 27, 2022, 04:04:27 AM » Author: 108CAM
I'm only 21 so I still have a long road ahead of me but as to when I do reach EOL, I hope to get all my items in the hands of other collectors and would do my best to ensure that my most special items get passed down through the family.

Fluro starter pings combined with a 50hz ballast hum and blinking tubes is music to my ears.

Rest in Peace Electronic Lamp Manufacturers of Australia
1925-2002

Bring back the AJF Zodiacs!

Total incidents since joining LG: 17
Lamps accidently broken or smashed: 14
Ballast explosions/burnouts: 3

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies