Author Topic: where to sell / buy / swap gas discharge bulbs  (Read 1096 times)
Zambi137

View Posts
View Gallery

where to sell / buy / swap gas discharge bulbs « on: May 21, 2021, 11:20:47 AM » Author: Zambi137
Can anyone here tell me what's a good place for buying, selling or swapping gas discharge bulbs outside of ebay? I'm a collector but have quite a bunch of doubles, and I'm also always looking for new additions to my collection. Does anyone know?  :)
wishus

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: where to sell / buy / swap gas discharge bulbs « Reply #1 on: May 21, 2021, 11:32:30 AM » Author: wishus
What's wrong with right here?  ;)
Although technically you should post in the For Sale or Trade section under Advertisements board name.

Curious to know what you have... I have some dupes of bulbs I could offer in return, some semi-rare.

Interested mainly in discharge lighting (mercury, sodium, neon) and also old and unusual incandescents.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: where to sell / buy / swap gas discharge bulbs « Reply #2 on: May 21, 2021, 11:39:24 AM » Author: Rommie
Absolutely, if you've got anything you think is really interesting (or even mind-bogglingly boring, for that matter  :lol:), post in the For Sale/Trade board, that's what it's there for  :bulbman:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: where to sell / buy / swap gas discharge bulbs « Reply #3 on: May 21, 2021, 12:47:48 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Or if there is a particular type of lamp that you desperately want to get post in the Wanted board. :bulbman:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Zambi137

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: where to sell / buy / swap gas discharge bulbs « Reply #4 on: May 21, 2021, 03:08:04 PM » Author: Zambi137
What's wrong with right here?  ;)
Although technically you should post in the For Sale or Trade section under Advertisements board name.

Curious to know what you have... I have some dupes of bulbs I could offer in return, some semi-rare.

LOL thanks guys, I had no idea! I'll check what I have double and post some pics :)
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: where to sell / buy / swap gas discharge bulbs « Reply #5 on: May 21, 2021, 03:17:32 PM » Author: Rommie
No problem, although I'd suggest that if you have a lot of photos, that you create a "For Sale/Trade" album in your gallery and link to the pictures from the forum, as while you can upload images there directly (no more than three or four per post) the forum isn't really designed for images and isn't as easy to navigate.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies