Author Topic: Low watt LED cobra heads  (Read 2157 times)
lights*plus

View Posts
View Gallery

George Liv Photo

GoL george.liv.37 UC_OfF2pa6aOcXLAut16jw9g
Low watt LED cobra heads « on: June 21, 2021, 04:41:05 PM » Author: lights*plus
Would like to get these: CREE XSP1 and the GE Evolve ERL1.

Any wattages under 101 watts, any CCTs and any condition.

Can't find any on ebay. Links to outrageous list pricing also appreciated.

HPSM250R2

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Low watt LED cobra heads « Reply #1 on: June 21, 2021, 06:01:31 PM » Author: HPSM250R2
Hey George.

I have a GE ERL1 that I was considering selling. I can't remember the wattage but it's really low like 15 or 25 watts. When I got it it had been lightly used. Probably as a demo unit. There is no NEMA label and when I got it there was writing on top but I tried scrubbing it off. The door screw was missing so I got a different screw that works but does not hold the door tightly flush against the upper housing.

I have not decided for sure if I want to get rid of it and have not thought about price yet. I am leaning towards letting it go though.
lights*plus

View Posts
View Gallery

George Liv Photo

GoL george.liv.37 UC_OfF2pa6aOcXLAut16jw9g
Re: Low watt LED cobra heads « Reply #2 on: June 21, 2021, 06:31:15 PM » Author: lights*plus
Letting it go will help me a great deal. You can also trade something for it but PM me either way. Low watt ERL1s are typically 22 then 31 watts, not sure of anything lower.
HPSM250R2

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Low watt LED cobra heads « Reply #3 on: June 21, 2021, 08:51:16 PM » Author: HPSM250R2
Letting it go will help me a great deal. You can also trade something for it but PM me either way. Low watt ERL1s are typically 22 then 31 watts, not sure of anything lower.

It's in my storage unit I'll have to look at it next time I go there. I'd tell you that you could see my photos of it on GoL but the gallery on GoL is down.
BT25

View Posts
View Gallery

Vintage HID Collector

Re: Low watt LED cobra heads « Reply #4 on: June 22, 2021, 10:30:00 AM » Author: BT25
It's in my storage unit I'll have to look at it next time I go there. I'd tell you that you could see my photos of it on GoL but the gallery on GoL is down.

I wouldn't be surprised of GOL just disappears...I don't see much of any activity on there.  :'(

First known case of Westinghouse Lifeguard Disease! :lol:
If you can say yes to any of the following, you may have it too: :poof:
Can't resist buying more even if you already have an example in your collection? :lol:
Bank account shows unnecessary spending? ::)
Have an empty wallet?  :lol:

HPSM250R2

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Low watt LED cobra heads « Reply #5 on: June 22, 2021, 10:46:40 AM » Author: HPSM250R2
I wouldn't be surprised of GOL just disappears...I don't see much of any activity on there.  :'(

I've been in contact with Ian he is trying to get it fixed soon. Ideally it would be nice to get Gallery Of Lights revived. That was the site I first signed up on as I preferred to be on GoL over L-G. GoL is more focused on American street lights which is what I'm mostly interested in.
Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Low watt LED cobra heads « Reply #6 on: June 22, 2021, 12:14:32 PM » Author: Lumex120
I've been in contact with Ian he is trying to get it fixed soon. Ideally it would be nice to get Gallery Of Lights revived. That was the site I first signed up on as I preferred to be on GoL over L-G. GoL is more focused on American street lights which is what I'm mostly interested in.
Same here, my interest focuses mainly around American streetlights too and there was a lot more documentation on there compared to here.

Unofficial LG Discord

HPSM250R2

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Low watt LED cobra heads « Reply #7 on: June 22, 2021, 12:25:48 PM » Author: HPSM250R2
Same here, my interest focuses mainly around American streetlights too and there was a lot more documentation on there compared to here.

Well I'll see what I can discuss with Ian. Maybe we can get GoL back up and do something to get more activity there like advertising it on here and promoting the site. Bring a bunch of these members who's main interest is American street lights and steal them away lol.
BT25

View Posts
View Gallery

Vintage HID Collector

Re: Low watt LED cobra heads « Reply #8 on: June 22, 2021, 12:58:15 PM » Author: BT25
Well I'll see what I can discuss with Ian. Maybe we can get GoL back up and do something to get more activity there like advertising it on here and promoting the site. Bring a bunch of these members who's main interest is American street lights and steal them away lol.
The main reason I joined here instead of GoL was due to their low traffic, and every time I'd look for info on lamps, I'd always find images from LG.

First known case of Westinghouse Lifeguard Disease! :lol:
If you can say yes to any of the following, you may have it too: :poof:
Can't resist buying more even if you already have an example in your collection? :lol:
Bank account shows unnecessary spending? ::)
Have an empty wallet?  :lol:

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Low watt LED cobra heads « Reply #9 on: June 22, 2021, 01:29:10 PM » Author: Rommie
The main reason I joined here instead of GoL was due to their low traffic, and every time I'd look for info on lamps, I'd always find images from LG.
James was the one who originally told me about LG. I didn't know about GoL until much later, we did look at it but the extremely low activity level didn't help, neither did the fact that the main focus is US street lighting, which isn't our interest.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

HPSM250R2

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Low watt LED cobra heads « Reply #10 on: June 22, 2021, 05:52:32 PM » Author: HPSM250R2
James was the one who originally told me about LG. I didn't know about GoL until much later, we did look at it but the extremely low activity level didn't help, neither did the fact that the main focus is US street lighting, which isn't our interest.

Gallery Of Lights was pretty active when I registered in 2012. After a while it slowed down as members moved on with their lives from the lighting hobby is my only guess. The fact that it was mainly about American street lights is the reason I registered there instead of L-G. But there is a good amount of US street lighting here.
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Low watt LED cobra heads « Reply #11 on: June 22, 2021, 05:55:13 PM » Author: Rommie
Gallery Of Lights was pretty active when I registered in 2012. After a while it slowed down as members moved on with their lives from the lighting hobby is my only guess. The fact that it was mainly about American street lights is the reason I registered there instead of L-G. But there is a good amount of US street lighting here.
That's the downside for me, it just isn't my interest. But I understand that a lot of people do like it, and this is a US-based site after all. But my interest is lamps (especially LPS), rather than the fixtures they're used in, and there are a lot more lamps here than GoL.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: Low watt LED cobra heads « Reply #12 on: June 23, 2021, 12:03:08 AM » Author: xmaslightguy
I liked GOL being more of a streetlight site.
I had a fairly good collection of streetlight pic's there (close to 400 photos, and counting the ones that I've taken after the site went down it would be 400+ now .lol. I still bother to take the occasional streetlight pic - just for me now .lol. )

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Low watt LED cobra heads « Reply #13 on: June 23, 2021, 02:56:57 AM » Author: Lumex120
At the very least I'd like the gallery to be restored for a little while so I can download/archive as much of it as possible. There was a lot of interesting stuff on there and even I had some pics on there that I never posted here.

Unofficial LG Discord

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies