Author Topic: Adventures of a Space Munky  (Read 1122 times)
Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Adventures of a Space Munky « Reply #15 on: September 08, 2021, 08:25:37 AM » Author: Bulbman256
Can’t wait for it. :D

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Bodger extraordinaire - When in doubt, bodge.!

Re: Adventures of a Space Munky « Reply #16 on: September 08, 2021, 08:57:19 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
It'll be at least a couple of months before publication. It depends on how many changes need to be made to the proofs.

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love:

There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber (1894 - 1961)

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Bodger extraordinaire - When in doubt, bodge.!

Re: Adventures of a Space Munky « Reply #17 on: October 06, 2021, 10:38:56 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Today is a momentous day, we've just received the first set of proofs back from the publishers.  ;D

Now it's down to my editor (Ria) to go through through it and list the changes that need to be made, hopefully not too many.  :wndr:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love:

There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber (1894 - 1961)

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Adventures of a Space Munky « Reply #18 on: October 06, 2021, 11:02:33 AM » Author: Bulbman256
Nice! :D Ria is good with English, I know much to my mistakes. :-[ :lol:

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

sox35
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Adventures of a Space Munky « Reply #19 on: October 06, 2021, 11:16:06 AM » Author: sox35
Hopefully it won't take too long, but if you don't see much of me for a couple of weeks you'll know it's taking longer than anticipated  :-\

Oh  :curse: I've jinxed it now, haven't I  :mrg:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
It'll be all right in the end, and if it isn't all right, it isn't the end :love:

Administrator, UK and European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch
:love:

Print 
© 2005-2021 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines