Author Topic: Tulamp Ballast  (Read 2826 times)
Bamaslamma1003

View Posts
View Gallery

Tulamp Ballast « on: August 17, 2009, 09:03:29 PM » Author: Bamaslamma1003
Anyone know where I can get a Tulamp ballast? I may build a preheat F40 fixture at some point.

Power provided by Alabama Power, 120 volts 60 Hz. House is an LED free zone, tungsten and linear fluorescent only.

Alights

View Posts
View Gallery

USA (120V 60HZ)

Re: Tulamp Ballast « Reply #1 on: December 13, 2009, 09:32:27 PM » Author: Alights
I can get you one or a few, it would cost $18.75 + shipping, that is the price at the lighting store.
DieselNut

View Posts
View Gallery

John

jonathon.graves johng917 GeorgiaJohn
Re: Tulamp Ballast « Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 10:35:40 PM » Author: DieselNut
I can get you one or a few, it would cost $18.75 + shipping, that is the price at the lighting store.

Do they still have any more of these?  What brand, if so?  I have some Valmont/Power Lighting part number 8G1000W and Magnatek 205-TC-P, but i also have a LOT of fixtures, some of which I will need to replace the ballasts in.  These have the integral starter sockets in the lampholders.  Very nice fixtures but I want to get as many spare ballasts as possible.  Please let me know if this place still has any and if I could get a case quantity discount.
Thanks!
John

Preheat Fluorescents forever!
I love diesel engines, rural/farm life and vintage lighting!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies