Author Topic: A (sort of) important message  (Read 1635 times)
thelightingman

View Posts
View Gallery
All lighting except LED rules!

A (sort of) important message « on: September 01, 2021, 05:44:30 PM » Author: thelightingman
I am not going to be able to post pictures for a while because my phone screen is screwed up and I won't be able to upload pictures until I get a new phone or the screen replaced.

I think HPS, MV, and MH rule! :mv: :mvc: :hps: :emh: Ban LED instead! :eoled:

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: A (sort of) important message « Reply #1 on: September 01, 2021, 06:01:58 PM » Author: Rommie
Nothing else you can use..? I'd hate to be reliant on a single device for everything  :-\

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: A (sort of) important message « Reply #2 on: September 03, 2021, 08:45:53 AM » Author: rjluna2
Don't you have a computer on your hand, thelightingman?

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

thelightingman

View Posts
View Gallery
All lighting except LED rules!

Re: A (sort of) important message « Reply #3 on: September 11, 2021, 01:28:46 PM » Author: thelightingman
I dug out another phone I have, so now I can post here. I do have a computer, but I don't have a camera to take pictures of lighting to post here. At least the phone I have now can take higher quality pictures.

I think HPS, MV, and MH rule! :mv: :mvc: :hps: :emh: Ban LED instead! :eoled:

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: A (sort of) important message « Reply #4 on: September 12, 2021, 10:05:41 AM » Author: dor123
I use mainly a proper compact digital camera (Canon SX730HS) and my computer to upload to LG. I think it is uncomfortable to use a smartphone to browse LG and to upload images.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: A (sort of) important message « Reply #5 on: September 14, 2021, 01:31:07 AM » Author: joseph_125
I dug out another phone I have, so now I can post here. I do have a computer, but I don't have a camera to take pictures of lighting to post here. At least the phone I have now can take higher quality pictures.

You could always transfer the pictures from phone to computer before uploading. There are a few ways to do it, using various cloud services or just a USB cablw.  I personally like to do that with my phone pictures since I like to do some adjustments and cropping before uploading. Plus, I much rather prefer typing out longer descriptions on a physical keyboard.

If you're looking for a cheap dedicated digital camera that works with your computer, you can probably get one for a low price at a thrift store. I see them there all the time, even some better quality models with 10+x optical zoom. Picture quality wise, they're probably better than most older phone cameras due to the larger sensor size.
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: A (sort of) important message « Reply #6 on: September 14, 2021, 08:16:57 AM » Author: Rommie
The camera I use most of the time is a Sony DSC-W120, about £30 on eBay, complete with case (although sadly not a pink one ;D)

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: A (sort of) important message « Reply #7 on: September 14, 2021, 08:21:18 AM » Author: dor123
This is the camera I use:

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: A (sort of) important message « Reply #8 on: September 14, 2021, 01:17:53 PM » Author: rjluna2
I use Olympus FE-210 digital camera.

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies