Author Topic: I've Changed my Mind  (Read 4687 times)
Lightingguy1994
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Farewell « Reply #15 on: September 23, 2021, 01:28:03 PM » Author: Lightingguy1994
My mistakes have been more behind the scenes. Thank you I appreciate that, you have quite the interesting gallery too and I hope you'll remain on here. I like to think that peace is always an option, even if it seems unlikely. But like you say, only so much you can do, you've got to carry on and hope for the best. I have hope that peace will be made in the future for you and those members.

From an admins perspective, we've been seeing tensions being higher ever since than pandemic, certainly understandable given the situation, but sunny days will come for all. I hope with every wattage in my light bulbs for that lol

Administrator #5

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Farewell « Reply #16 on: September 23, 2021, 02:58:27 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Unless of course Cree wants to keep challenging me with more transformer pictures, hint, hint,hint :lol:
Well you can count on that! Especially if I’m going to Exeter-Hampton territory!

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

High Intensity

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Farewell « Reply #17 on: September 23, 2021, 03:09:58 PM » Author: High Intensity
I'm honestly really surprised to see the number of people who would be saddened to see me leave, as i never really saw myself as someone many people would miss, and i just want to say, thank you.

As for me leaving, I've changed my mind, instead, i'll be taking a break for the next week or so, to get my mind back in check. In the mean time, i'll work on making my photos public again.

Again, i don't know if i can say it enough, but thank you to everyone here.
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Farewell « Reply #18 on: September 23, 2021, 03:10:43 PM » Author: Rommie
That's good to hear  :love:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Gearjammer
Re: I've Changed my Mind « Reply #19 on: September 23, 2021, 03:25:27 PM » Author: Gearjammer
Good to hear High Intensity! Afterall you are part of the "crew". 8)
Gearjammer
Re: Farewell « Reply #20 on: September 23, 2021, 03:33:21 PM » Author: Gearjammer
Well you can count on that! Especially if I’m going to Exeter-Hampton territory!
If your mom is the one doing the driving is she going to have the rock station playing? 8)
Lightingguy1994
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: I've Changed my Mind « Reply #21 on: September 23, 2021, 03:46:38 PM » Author: Lightingguy1994
Great to hear everyone is staying! Looking forward to future posts from everyone!

Administrator #5

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: I've Changed my Mind « Reply #22 on: September 23, 2021, 04:07:29 PM » Author: Bulbman256
I’m glad your saying, losing a member of the crew is a bad thing. :bulbman: :love:

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: I've Changed my Mind « Reply #23 on: September 23, 2021, 04:16:03 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Saying what Max.??  :mrg:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: I've Changed my Mind « Reply #24 on: September 23, 2021, 04:18:41 PM » Author: Bulbman256
Sorry my bad brain messed up the worms. :-[ :lol:

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

fluorescent lover 40

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: I've Changed my Mind « Reply #25 on: September 23, 2021, 05:03:05 PM » Author: fluorescent lover 40
That's great to hear you're staying High Intensity! To me, you haven't done anything wrong.
High Intensity

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: I've Changed my Mind « Reply #26 on: September 23, 2021, 05:17:23 PM » Author: High Intensity
Oh, and, before i forget, i'd like to give extra thanks to Ria and Jamie for contacting me and helping talk me out of leaving. As if it weren't for them, i wouldn't have stuck around long enough to see all the nice things people had to say.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 05:21:35 PM by High Intensity » Logged
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: I've Changed my Mind « Reply #27 on: September 23, 2021, 05:18:18 PM » Author: Rommie
You're welcome, as they say  :love:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Gearjammer
Re: I've Changed my Mind « Reply #28 on: September 23, 2021, 05:22:11 PM » Author: Gearjammer
Glad I was able to be of some help!
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: I've Changed my Mind « Reply #29 on: September 23, 2021, 06:46:21 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Oh, and, before i forget, i'd like to give extra thanks to Ria and Jamie for contacting me and helping talk me out of leaving. As if it weren't for them, i wouldn't have stuck around long enough to see all the nice things people had to say.
Good news! Kudos to them! I hope you don't leave, your photos are some off the best here!

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies