Author Topic: Permission to use photos  (Read 6150 times)
Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Permission to use photos « Reply #15 on: October 04, 2021, 08:50:38 PM » Author: Lumex120
I'm honestly fine with my pictures being used anywhere as long as it's not for political purposes or something.  :P

Unofficial LG Discord

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Permission to use photos « Reply #16 on: October 06, 2021, 07:23:19 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
I'm assuming that's a yes..? Are there any instances where you would not give permission..?
Sorry for the late reply. Yes, I grant permission for my photos to be used.

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Permission to use photos « Reply #17 on: October 15, 2021, 11:35:39 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
Since this year is the 75th anniversary of Lithonia Lighting, I've been thinking about making a collage of photos of various fixtures made by them. I may need to use other members' photos in the collage. I'm posting this to ask for permission to use other members' photos. I will give credit to the members whose photos I use.

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Permission to use photos « Reply #18 on: October 16, 2021, 08:35:18 AM » Author: Rommie
That sounds good, I would suggest that when you find a photo you want to use, send that member a PM asking for permission as well, in case they do not see this topic.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies