Author Topic: "Abandoned" power poles/transformers?  (Read 1119 times)
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
"Abandoned" power poles/transformers? « on: October 03, 2021, 03:58:53 PM » Author: Cole D.
On ride through the countryside, this morning, I noticed quite a few plots of land with "abandoned" power lines and poles. Some of the poles still had transformers and NEMA security lights on them. I guess there used to be mobile homes there or some kind of dwelling that was removed or demolished. Some of these have been abandoned for quite some time.

Anything like this in your area.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: "Abandoned" power poles/transformers? « Reply #1 on: October 03, 2021, 04:01:26 PM » Author: joseph_125
Years ago there was a abandoned lot with a bunch of power poles and a ton of power bracket style luminaires on them, 4 to a pole I believe. I think they were all MV too. Anyway that lot was now razed and a new plaza built on top so all of that is now long gone.
Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

Shaded OVM

Re: "Abandoned" power poles/transformers? « Reply #2 on: November 09, 2021, 09:17:46 PM » Author: Burrito
 there was an abandoned portion of the original iteration of U.S 91 at the intersection of bluff street and sunset boulevard it had no light's though and was sadly torn up in 2018 when they expanded the roadway.

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
LED street lights are bad. Some look good though. HID is better.
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies