Author Topic: Wanted: F72PG17 Tubes  (Read 1188 times)
desktoptrashcan

View Posts
View Gallery

theroadrunner556
Wanted: F72PG17 Tubes « on: October 11, 2021, 05:43:04 PM » Author: desktoptrashcan
I will need these for the GE Form 406 if I end up getting it. If not, I still want some for my collection. I saw some on eBay, but it was 600 bucks for a case plus 320 bucks shipping!  @-@
joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Wanted: F72PG17 Tubes « Reply #1 on: October 11, 2021, 10:17:19 PM » Author: joseph_125
Unfortunately the F72 size was the first to be discontinued so I'm not sure if anyone else would have them. You could also install F72T12/VHO lamps which should be a lot easier to find. You could also reballast for F72T12/HO and use those lamps instead.
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: Wanted: F72PG17 Tubes « Reply #2 on: October 13, 2021, 11:08:12 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
Here is a place where I bought a F72T12 VHO tube:

https://www.atrlighting.com/item/20430ge/

Each individual tube costs a little under $40USD.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

funkybulb

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Wanted: F72PG17 Tubes « Reply #3 on: October 14, 2021, 01:15:48 AM » Author: funkybulb
@  desttoptrashcan if your from south texas
 My 6 footer stash of tubes could use little bit of
 Thining,  as there PG72 tubes,  and VHO westy
And even some rare F100T12 mogul bipin T12
 Street lighting tubes in there,  it would help me
  Make room for other rare tubes to put in it place.

No LED gadgets, spins too slowly.  Gotta  love preheat and MV. let the lights keep my meter spinning.

desktoptrashcan

View Posts
View Gallery

theroadrunner556
Re: Wanted: F72PG17 Tubes « Reply #4 on: October 14, 2021, 03:23:10 PM » Author: desktoptrashcan
Do you have pics of your F72PG17 tubes? I’d like to see them!  :a_fluor:
funkybulb

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Wanted: F72PG17 Tubes « Reply #5 on: October 14, 2021, 04:50:41 PM » Author: funkybulb
I just posted on the gallery with stash of 6 footers.,   There lot more here than i have posted on the gallery.   I saw those Form 406 in michigan wanted it but i had no way of getting them down here.
As I lacked disposable income at right moments.  Keep in mind those
PG72 came from Jfrogs collection of rescue saves.  That story behind them.  As his collection is slowly being distrubuted.
Those 100 watt street lighting tubes I found them on my way
To california.  Made a pit stop there was ebay seller that sold bunch
Of rare lamps in midland texas.  That ebay seller bought a electrician
Wherehouse on his land.  That was filled with rare lamps. This ebay
Seller known as Southernvintagelights.  He had loads of tubes there.
Including those 100 watt Mogul bipin street lighting tubes that the story behind those.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 04:59:22 PM by funkybulb » Logged

No LED gadgets, spins too slowly.  Gotta  love preheat and MV. let the lights keep my meter spinning.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies