Author Topic: Study this photo carefully!  (Read 2396 times)
WigWag
Study this photo carefully! « on: October 23, 2021, 02:04:07 AM » Author: WigWag
No idea if this is real or photoshopped but it took me a minute to realize what I'm looking at is WRONG!  :lol:
Medved

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Study this photo carefully! « Reply #1 on: October 23, 2021, 06:23:56 AM » Author: Medved
It looks like the peaved path there was supposed to be just a kind of cycle path or so, going along the main road the lanterns were supposed to illuminate. It is the general terrain shaping suggesting that (a flat stripe, about 2..3x wide as the existing path).
But the main road was either not built there yet, or it was was already decomissioned (but the lanterns remained).

No more selfballasted c***

Gearjammer
Re: Study this photo carefully! « Reply #2 on: October 23, 2021, 12:28:41 PM » Author: Gearjammer
Personally I thought this was funny.
I don't get this site sometimes doesn't anyone ever get a laugh out of something.
It's so analytical all the time. :-\
Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Study this photo carefully! « Reply #3 on: October 24, 2021, 12:07:06 AM » Author: Bulbman256
Who got fired for this and how mad was the boss? :lol:

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

Gearjammer
Re: Study this photo carefully! « Reply #4 on: October 24, 2021, 12:08:37 AM » Author: Gearjammer
Who got fired for this and how mad was the boss? :lol:
Probably the same jackass that made the germicidal LED!
Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Study this photo carefully! « Reply #5 on: October 24, 2021, 12:10:54 AM » Author: Bulbman256
Probably thought of that bulb by rubbing his last pair of 3/2 of a brain sell together and starting a fire with it. ;D

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

Gearjammer
Re: Study this photo carefully! « Reply #6 on: October 24, 2021, 12:15:42 AM » Author: Gearjammer
Probably thought of that bulb by rubbing his last pair of 3/2 of a brain sell together and starting a fire with it. ;D
You don't need braincells to create that piece of sit.
rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Study this photo carefully! « Reply #7 on: October 25, 2021, 07:25:04 AM » Author: rjluna2
Why are they shining away from the path ???

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Study this photo carefully! « Reply #8 on: October 25, 2021, 08:14:37 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
They could be shy I suppose...  :wndr:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

WigWag
Re: Study this photo carefully! « Reply #9 on: October 25, 2021, 05:10:23 PM » Author: WigWag
 :lol:
They could be shy I suppose...  :wndr:
:lol: Funniest thing I've heard all day! That was a good one!
WigWag
Re: Study this photo carefully! « Reply #10 on: October 25, 2021, 07:12:42 PM » Author: WigWag
Maybe they're taking a bow?
joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Study this photo carefully! « Reply #11 on: October 25, 2021, 07:38:20 PM » Author: joseph_125
Haha nice, maybe they're taking a break. ;D

Personally I thought this was funny.
I don't get this site sometimes doesn't anyone ever get a laugh out of something.
It's so analytical all the time. :-\

I have to agree, if the post is one of these light hearted ones perhaps if your goal is to "debunk" the picture maybe refrain from commenting on it.

View Posts
View Gallery

Tha SOX MADMANNN

Re: Study this photo carefully! « Reply #12 on: November 04, 2021, 10:54:26 PM » Author: 589
No idea if this is real or photoshopped but it took me a minute to realize what I'm looking at is WRONG!  :lol:

About FACE! 😂😂

:lps:

Gearjammer
Re: Study this photo carefully! « Reply #13 on: November 05, 2021, 02:56:19 PM » Author: Gearjammer
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
fluorescent lover 40

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Study this photo carefully! « Reply #14 on: November 05, 2021, 05:09:05 PM » Author: fluorescent lover 40
The lights are on strike because of no wages paid to them despite them working night shifts.  :lol: They wanted to be nice to the land behind it, and light it for security since it didn't do anything to them and as act of kindness for it witnessing the wage strike.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies