Author Topic: You had ONE job!  (Read 3422 times)
Gearjammer
Re: You had ONE job! « Reply #15 on: October 25, 2021, 07:11:44 PM » Author: Gearjammer
Hey, aren't we funny..? And Mad Max..? We do our best to inject silliness here :P

Like I said Jamie, humour is subjective, we don't all find the same things funny. There'd be an awful lot of comedians out of work if only one made us all laugh  :mrg:

As for trying to understand people, I sometimes wonder if it's worth it  :-\
No it's not worth trying to understand people. It took me 43 years to figure that out.

As for comedians a lot of them make me laugh something that doesn't seem to work here.

MadMax definitely represents a new level of goofiness.
I never know what ding dong thing he's going to do next.

Then there's Tim.... usually one sentence from him and I'm turning red because I'm laughing so hard.

This site definitely needs those 2 nuts!
joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: You had ONE job! « Reply #16 on: October 25, 2021, 07:41:02 PM » Author: joseph_125
All I can say it's certified by the BSA...The Bright Sky Association.  :mrg:

As for the analyzing I mentioned it in the other picture but I suppose I'll mentioned it here too. I have to agree with you, if the post is one of these light hearted ones perhaps if your goal is to "debunk" the picture maybe refrain from commenting on it.
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: You had ONE job! « Reply #17 on: October 25, 2021, 07:49:18 PM » Author: Rommie
This site definitely needs those 2 nuts!
And us  :mrg:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

View Posts
View Gallery

Tha SOX MADMANNN

Re: You had ONE job! « Reply #18 on: November 04, 2021, 10:45:32 PM » Author: 589
Did some research and, yes, this is real! Supposedly a storm caused this but I'm a bit skeptical since it still works. Must be a GE  :lol:

You see we are using a novel approach to streetlighting with an atmospheric reflection technique to reduce glare and increase the illuminated road area. It requires significantly higher luminous flux from the luminaire, but greatly decreases glare and therefore increases road safety 3x as found by three independent studies by BSU. 🤣

:lps:

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: You had ONE job! « Reply #19 on: November 05, 2021, 05:32:17 AM » Author: Rommie
Not only that, they act as approach lights for the airport, saves them money on their electricity bill  :mrg:

Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

WigWag
Re: You had ONE job! « Reply #20 on: November 06, 2021, 03:32:42 PM » Author: WigWag
You see we are using a novel approach to streetlighting with an atmospheric reflection technique to reduce glare and increase the illuminated road area. It requires significantly higher luminous flux from the luminaire, but greatly decreases glare and therefore increases road safety 3x as found by three independent studies by BSU. 🤣

I'm afraid to ask what BSU stands for?
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: You had ONE job! « Reply #21 on: November 06, 2021, 04:12:20 PM » Author: Rommie
Down in the south of England, it means Brighton Students Union  :mrg:

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies