Author Topic: Should I pull the plug?  (Read 2164 times)
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Should I pull the plug? « Reply #15 on: October 24, 2021, 04:50:38 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Cooper's new VERD-S Verdeon Small seems like a considerable option. It's available in 2700K, it has an optional refractor, and black is a color option.
That’s cool! It looks like an AEL ATBS and a GE ERLC. Interesting enough, it’s also available in 2200K.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 04:52:41 PM by CreeRSW207 » Logged

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Should I pull the plug? « Reply #16 on: October 26, 2021, 07:21:35 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
UPDATE: I’m going to go out Thursday night and get some pics of the Belmont lights at night, depending on how local conversions go and the towns agenda, this may be one of the last times I’ll be able to photograph them at night. Unfortunately I won’t do many scenes with the whole street lit because I find the snow makes the light look way brighter that it really is.

Joe Maurath, Jr.

View Posts
View Gallery

Transgender, Avid About Street Lamps, Insulators.

Re: Should I pull the plug? « Reply #17 on: October 26, 2021, 09:24:48 PM » Author: Joe Maurath, Jr.
UPDATE: I’m going to go out Thursday night and get some pics of the Belmont lights at night, depending on how local conversions go and the towns agenda, this may be one of the last times I’ll be able to photograph them at night. Unfortunately I won’t do many scenes with the whole street lit because I find the snow makes the light look way brighter that it really is.

Be safe wherever you go Cree! Has it snowed a lot up there lately? Here is SE Massachusetts we are now starting to feel the brunt of the Nor'easter that was predicted. Lots of rain and the winds are really starting to gust, too! The weather people also said this will be primarily a coastal storm, so inland will not feel the effects as intensely.

"A secret to happiness is letting every situation be what it is, instead of what you think it should be, and then making the best of it."

Please refer to www.insulators.info where I periodically post many images of lights and insulators in the group's Picture Poster Gallery. Thank you.

Joe Maurath, Jr.

View Posts
View Gallery

Transgender, Avid About Street Lamps, Insulators.

Re: Should I pull the plug? « Reply #18 on: October 26, 2021, 09:26:14 PM » Author: Joe Maurath, Jr.
Be safe wherever you go Thursday night, Cree! Has it snowed a lot up there lately? Here is SE Massachusetts we are now starting to feel the brunt of the Nor'easter that was predicted. Lots of rain and the winds are really starting to gust, too! The weather people also said this will be primarily a coastal storm, so inland will not feel the effects as intensely.

"A secret to happiness is letting every situation be what it is, instead of what you think it should be, and then making the best of it."

Please refer to www.insulators.info where I periodically post many images of lights and insulators in the group's Picture Poster Gallery. Thank you.

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Should I pull the plug? « Reply #19 on: October 26, 2021, 09:41:15 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Be safe wherever you go Cree! Has it snowed a lot up there lately? Here is SE Massachusetts we are now starting to feel the brunt of the Nor'easter that was predicted. Lots of rain and the winds are really starting to gust, too! The weather people also said this will be primarily a coastal storm, so inland will not feel the effects as intensely.
Hasn't snowed yet but there's a rumor we might get some soon. We're gonna be hit by that nor Easter and they're forecasting lots of damage, especially down on the coast.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies