Author Topic: R.I.P. Cole the house panther  (Read 768 times)
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

R.I.P. Cole the house panther « on: October 24, 2021, 04:25:10 PM » Author: Rommie
For those who love catses, I am sad to report that the famous Cole, of Cole and Marmalade fame, died two weeks ago on the 10th of October  :'(

We have been following the antics of those wonderful catses for many years, and he will be missed  :'(

See here for a final farewell to an amazing friend  :cat:  :-* :love:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: R.I.P. Cole the house panther « Reply #1 on: October 24, 2021, 04:27:22 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
We are both sitting here crying our eyes out for this magnificat.

R.I.P. you wonderful house panther  :cat: :cat: :cat: :love:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich

Re: R.I.P. Cole the house panther « Reply #2 on: October 25, 2021, 03:18:11 AM » Author: AngryHorse
RIP indeed  :(, although I’m not familiar with this cat, I can easily understand how I would feel if it was one of my own.

Current: UK 230V, 50Hz
Power provider: e.on energy
Street lighting in our town: Philips UniStreet LED (gen 1)
Longest serving LED in service at home, (hour count): Energetic mini clear globe: 54,050 hrs @ 10/2/24

"Beauty fades, dumb is forever".......Judge Judy :D

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: R.I.P. Cole the house panther « Reply #3 on: October 25, 2021, 05:37:55 AM » Author: Rommie
Rich, take some time to look at the Youtube channel of these wonderful catses, Chris is an English bloke from Nottingham who emigrated to the US years ago (his wife is American) and works (or used to) in big cat rescue. He started this channel several years ago and we've been following it almost ever since :cat:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies