Author Topic: Looking for a small 70 watt MH recessed square light  (Read 1156 times)
thelightingman

View Posts
View Gallery
All lighting except LED rules!

Looking for a small 70 watt MH recessed square light « on: October 25, 2021, 11:09:28 PM » Author: thelightingman
Hello, I am looking for one of these that I can put in my kitchen because one of the the standard incandescent fixtures in my kitchen is failing and I would like something a little brighter in there. If you have one that you don't need, PM me and we could work something out. I just need one soon because the fixture completely quit earlier this evening.

I think HPS, MV, and MH rule! :mv: :mvc: :hps: :emh: Ban LED instead! :eoled:

WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: Looking for a small 70 watt MH recessed square light « Reply #1 on: October 25, 2021, 11:12:24 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
Hello, I am looking for one of these that I can put in my kitchen because one of the the standard incandescent fixtures in my kitchen is failing and I would like something a little brighter in there. If you have one that you don't need, PM me and we could work something out. I just need one soon because the fixture completely quit earlier this evening.

Here is one I found on eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/252485955714

However, shipping is very expensive, but the seller accepts offers.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

thelightingman

View Posts
View Gallery
All lighting except LED rules!

Re: Looking for a small 70 watt MH recessed square light « Reply #2 on: October 25, 2021, 11:14:28 PM » Author: thelightingman
Here is one I found on eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/252485955714

However, shipping is very expensive, but the seller accepts offers.

It's a little much for me right now, I am just looking for something that I can get in the next couple of weeks.

I think HPS, MV, and MH rule! :mv: :mvc: :hps: :emh: Ban LED instead! :eoled:

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Looking for a small 70 watt MH recessed square light « Reply #3 on: October 27, 2021, 08:42:20 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
The one WWHID linked has been listed since 2016 ! You could offer the seller something crazy like $20 . After having it for that long , the seller may just want to see it gone ! I got a 50w PSMH postline ballast that was listed for $149.99 for a $25 offer as it was listed for years .

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies