Author Topic: Taking a break...  (Read 1230 times)
fluorescent lover 40

View Posts
View Gallery

Taking a break... « on: October 29, 2021, 12:51:41 AM » Author: fluorescent lover 40
Title basically says it all.

Don't feel like going on the site anymore and doing things. As I feel the environment (at least to me) isn't that good anymore. I'm running out of space for things and so on. I'll keep in contact with the people I know though the best I can.

I'll check in with the site every once in a while but if it does not improve and I feel it isn't worth my time, it may be the end for me here...
rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Taking a break... « Reply #1 on: October 29, 2021, 07:34:03 AM » Author: rjluna2
Take an easy break for now :) I hope all is well.

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Taking a break... « Reply #2 on: October 29, 2021, 03:14:25 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
I hope you don’t go, you’re one of my best friends here! You’re also a big addition to the site.

I too feel the hostility here and totally understand why you’re stepping down.

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Taking a break... « Reply #3 on: October 31, 2021, 01:41:44 AM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Hang in there !! Everything has it's down turns .

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: Taking a break... « Reply #4 on: October 31, 2021, 11:47:27 AM » Author: xmaslightguy
Its good to take a break from something every now & then.

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

Danny

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Taking a break... « Reply #5 on: November 04, 2021, 06:12:06 AM » Author: Danny
Thats a shame to hear you always make an effort to comment on peoples pictures. I hope you can return soon
fluorescent lover 40

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Taking a break... « Reply #6 on: November 05, 2021, 06:11:41 AM » Author: fluorescent lover 40
Well it wasn't too long.

I'm sad to see LG like this still, but honestly the post was made when I wasn't feeling the greatest. So I'm not leaving. I've been here a few years and I've had my share of bad, stupid, know-it-all, and fun times, but I still love the site and I will stay.

I will try commenting on pictures while also trying to be not too repetitive doing it.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies