Author Topic: Orlando Utilities Commission using Cree Traveyo?  (Read 1055 times)
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Orlando Utilities Commission using Cree Traveyo? « on: November 02, 2021, 08:23:13 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Was looking around Orlando on streetview and noticed Cree Traveyo fixtures lining the streets. Is OUC installing these as their "go to" fixtures? I have to admit, they look really nice.

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Orlando Utilities Commission using Cree Traveyo? « Reply #1 on: November 02, 2021, 09:27:30 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
That's interesting. I saw that they're using the E-Lite Star SL3S and the AEL Series ATB2. Didn't see the Traveyo on their list.

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Orlando Utilities Commission using Cree Traveyo? « Reply #2 on: November 03, 2021, 02:53:06 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
I saw those around too. I'm guessing they are going to be installing more and more of them.

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Euro-Bulbs.net

Re: Orlando Utilities Commission using Cree Traveyo? « Reply #3 on: November 05, 2021, 05:55:08 PM » Author: Econolite03
It would be interesting seeing a utility using those. I think Cree’s new Traveyo lineup looks kinda like a oversized Leotek GCJs. Hopefully they are reliable, since Cooper, Leotek, and now AEL seem to be having problems recently with some of their products.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies