Author Topic: Vintage F20T12 and F40T12 preheat 1/2piper fixtures  (Read 829 times)
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Vintage F20T12 and F40T12 preheat 1/2piper fixtures « on: November 05, 2021, 08:33:42 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
As a person who really enjoys collecting preheat fluorescents and HID lighting, I am pretty interested in trying to acquire some F40T12 and F20T12 preheat halfpiper fixtures for an affordable price. Personally, I prefer 4 lamp F40T12 halfpipers and any F20T12 preheat halfpiper adapters that are designed to retrofit incandescent fixtures with 4 inch globe fitters that use at least 2 tubes.

Send me some links if you can find some F40T12 and F20T12 preheat halfpiper fixtures that I can buy at prices below $200USD.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

funkybulb

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Vintage F20T12 and F40T12 preheat 1/2piper fixtures « Reply #1 on: November 06, 2021, 01:36:04 AM » Author: funkybulb
  I have found preheaters in LA now and then. 
  U need to be paitent and keep seaching, u will
   Find them for decent price.  How ever expect some restoration
 Projects. Go look up archtectual salvage places, flea market, craigslist, ebay a deal can pop up now and then.   Even talk to your local metal scrapper to keep an eye out for them but u better have cash on hand when u dealing with a metal scrapper, as I am one my
 Self.

No LED gadgets, spins too slowly.  Gotta  love preheat and MV. let the lights keep my meter spinning.

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Vintage F20T12 and F40T12 preheat 1/2piper fixtures « Reply #2 on: November 06, 2021, 04:52:27 AM » Author: joseph_125
Facebook Marketplace is another good place to find old lights. A good tip if you have the time to is to search these sites daily for what you want. Sometimes something selling for a good price might be gone within a day or two.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies