Author Topic: Taking a long break  (Read 963 times)
desktoptrashcan

View Posts
View Gallery

theroadrunner556
Taking a long break « on: November 07, 2021, 08:09:20 PM » Author: desktoptrashcan
I was informed last Friday that my grandfather had passed away from a stroke. I will take some time off here to grieve. After that, I will go through and post the rest of my photo backlog. Fly high, Gramps!  :angel:
Bulbman256

View Posts
View Gallery

Mad Max

Bulbman256
Re: Taking a long break « Reply #1 on: November 07, 2021, 08:13:56 PM » Author: Bulbman256
That's a horrible thing to hear man, i get how you feel. :( Come back when you feel ready and you are always welcome here man. 8) :love:

Collecting light bulbs since 2012, a madman since birth.

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Taking a long break « Reply #2 on: November 07, 2021, 09:18:42 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
This is a message from Ria (Rommie) and myself:

Take all the time you need, Ria lost her father to a stroke thirty years ago and there isn't a day that goes past without her thinking of him, my father died of cancer back in 2014. I miss him every day.  :'( :'(
Hugs and lots of STUFF from us both, take care and support those that need you.  :-* :love:

[EDIT] Typos...  :-[
« Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 08:29:20 AM by Mandolin Girl » Logged

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Taking a long break « Reply #3 on: November 08, 2021, 07:30:52 AM » Author: rjluna2
Take care, my friend :(

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

Danny

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Taking a long break « Reply #4 on: November 08, 2021, 08:03:31 AM » Author: Danny
I am so very sorry to hear this news. Take All the time you need and come back when you are ready.

Danny
Admin
wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Taking a long break « Reply #5 on: November 08, 2021, 11:57:17 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather !!   :'(  We'll be here when you're ready to come back !  Hang in there !!

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies