Author Topic: 90w cosmo CPO-TW ballast  (Read 1265 times)
Danny

View Posts
View Gallery

90w cosmo CPO-TW ballast « on: November 09, 2021, 02:38:21 PM » Author: Danny
Can any of you guys help me with getting hold of a couple of 90w Cosmopolis lamp ( CPOTW) ballasts? Please
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: 90w cosmo CPO-TW ballast « Reply #1 on: November 09, 2021, 02:50:27 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
Here are some Philips 90w CPO TW Cosmowhite Electronic ballasts:

BLT Direct:

https://www.bltdirect.com/philips-90-watt-cpo-tw-electronic-ballast?cat=

Multiple available, but very pricey for one ballast.

Here is an eBay listing, but the seller has only 1 available:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/114691401645?hash=item1ab423e7ad:g:bv0AAOSwTSlgLn61

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

Danny

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: 90w cosmo CPO-TW ballast « Reply #2 on: November 10, 2021, 05:55:53 AM » Author: Danny
Thank you but those are too expensive. Thanks for your help
James

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: 90w cosmo CPO-TW ballast « Reply #3 on: November 29, 2021, 06:34:44 PM » Author: James
Are you still looking Danny?  I came across a couple of Sylvania CMO-TW 90W outdoor electronic ballasts at work today.  They are re-branded Philips.  Let me know if it can wait until the next meet at Kev's place or if you prefer me to post to you.
Danny

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: 90w cosmo CPO-TW ballast « Reply #4 on: November 29, 2021, 06:37:16 PM » Author: Danny
Hello james.

Yes i am still looking. I can wait until the next meet no problem... up to you if you'd like to post them though! I am happy either way.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies